Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar dongle new software has ready

Go down 
+203
ker
mekydy01
mac clever
samayod2000
boosel
Agbalagbi
akanjoe
adahvilla
cyrdumiel
agame
Osekele
fc bonsai
sense100
ranchzb2
obese82
number7
sombel
tony
junate
oladipokolawole
Brainy02
justhots4u
whizkidme2002
tonididdy
husilam
wizzy0249
kipeps
jostunde
femola77
waessoko
owonatty
ancl
donfolex
ibadek
lorena007
ibrahim104
evansgh2
saintchyco
jaguarwang
Austeno
babsfola
obinabo.urch
kaymuid
timire2
georgite
naija4real
ornguga
wharelie
DOngle Avatar Chair
prettyddd
gyarou
ousbittaye
bulus
mrman
imothep_xp
versace400
donaldo
spyling
jimmy2012
joeleon
moyosire
lemmy28
9jatician
asuo
Segzykay
monsorjay
Joyful
Sky80
asa1964
kenrik
solovic
vide
ask4oyebayo@yahoo.com
amaika
kingcokanson
babsleeway
alayebaba
anning
collinsmuseka
Walelove
Cey
jossy4k
justhermed001
austinvsb
sadio
taofeeqoduwole
biss1
Yungmo11
austin kofi boakye
felx
bisiking
geefivez
rano217
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
dogstyle007
shittu191
recx
Harkev
kb1
Elvis Elochukwu Anoliefo
Shexy
Adekunle23
boura80
chris25
zeph77t
shamsu11
orlarmy
deeplo
Salgam
gmustapha
tido
pokuk29
zerrox
mickyhans
kwame gabriel
boe
olaidre
kobbygosh
malanfar
joseph ugbameta
jamesejima
dasco3191
ogunmolasunday
ayass
TIOKIM
ot
ulitox
Suny11
Dellmoore
Jerryk
mvlaming
neyobounty
nubian
bawuba
Rondy
jojo40
MEGEE
lalazio
emmyart
gbadestic
moschnitnt1
jimmypoker
gaspardchung
calvinpower
lawal012000
seunoluomo
pedro
bellokingson
zico
Lala-deuce
musiotunya
lakins2011
danapache
noblebenny
muja-baya
saltersammy
Don1
ekkywolex
hadji
sefunmi
eke kingsley nduka
eguabado
DsTvFucker
muggy
joesat
Edunwa
sweetsudan
olaseni
chelski
baba bounty
maximussusan
moschnitnt
kuntash
ALORVEY
emmaxs
stilz
Drdanskills
fluzy7
toto2
abou1
Patson Kalulu
wallyjohnny
ARISEKOLADE
kach
adewoyin
John bull
twumay2000
louismikkyfun
kureka
Americas_man
Songod
eulogefoot
hibeeke
chant20052000
ejames
360man
francis osemakin
yemiola
mazehh
tdalyn
Precious4luv
digitvtime
207 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
digitvtime
Novice
Novice

Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-08-28, 23:21

First topic message reminder :

Avatar dongle new software has ready ,some customer are testing now,we will release the software late,please notice.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 13:01

digitvtime wrote:
Avatar dongle new software has ready ,some customer are testing now,we will release the software late,please notice.

Hi digitvtime, I have just learnt that dstv is nolonger on w3, could this be the reason why. They are now is w7 36degrees east. I just read the article and confirmed it on eutelsat . com.

Eutelsat W4, the satellite that beams DStv signals to residents of West Africa, is fast nearing the end of its life span. It was launched on 24th May 2000 from Space Launch Complex 36B at the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in the USA. According to Wikipedia:

Following its launch and on-orbit testing, it was placed in geostationary orbit at 36° East, from where it provides communications services to Russia and Africa. It carries thirty one transponders, and has an expected on-orbit lifespan of 12 years.

MultiChoice Africa, operators of the DStv service, have big plans for Africa. It is thus only a natural progression that they aim to offer more channels and better service. This is where the new Eutelsat W7 satellite comes in.

Eutelsat W7 is a communications satellite in the W Series, operated by Eutelsat. It will be located at 36°E. It was launched by November 23, 2009 14:19 GMT, and will have a lifetime of about 15 years (up to 2024). W7 will be the most powerful spacecraft in the fleet of Eutelsat. It will be colocated with Eutelsat’s W4 satellite at the 36 degrees East position. Digital broadcasting and direct-to-home video services will be beamed to customers in Russia and sub-Saharan Africa using W7

Any ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 13:10

please somebody should help for this dstv, i update strong decoder with new SW but one card work inside another one did not work,and someone say that dstv has two type old card, may be there is another SW for this please
Back to top Go down
musiotunya
Novice
Novice
musiotunya

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 13:17

moschnitnt wrote:
digitvtime wrote:

Hi digitvtime, I have just learnt that dstv is nolonger on w3, could this be the reason why. They are now is w7 36degrees east. I just read the article and confirmed it on eutelsat . com.

Eutelsat W4, the satellite that beams DStv signals to residents of West Africa, is fast nearing the end of its life span. It was launched on 24th May 2000 from Space Launch Complex 36B at the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station in the USA. According to Wikipedia:

Following its launch and on-orbit testing, it was placed in geostationary orbit at 36° East, from where it provides communications services to Russia and Africa. It carries thirty one transponders, and has an expected on-orbit lifespan of 12 years.

MultiChoice Africa, operators of the DStv service, have big plans for Africa. It is thus only a natural progression that they aim to offer more channels and better service. This is where the new Eutelsat W7 satellite comes in.

Eutelsat W7 is a communications satellite in the W Series, operated by Eutelsat. It will be located at 36°E. It was launched by November 23, 2009 14:19 GMT, and will have a lifetime of about 15 years (up to 2024). W7 will be the most powerful spacecraft in the fleet of Eutelsat. It will be colocated with Eutelsat’s W4 satellite at the 36 degrees East position. Digital broadcasting and direct-to-home video services will be beamed to customers in Russia and sub-Saharan Africa using W7

Any ideas.

Very interesting funy though as i was googling looking for a satellite finder i cam across a supplier who also supplies Avatar 2 and told him i was trying to connect via W3 but he insisted that the satellite to use W7 but could not tell me which the transponder to tweek 2.Anybody tried this satellite ?
Back to top Go down
Lala-deuce
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 13:23

@Moschnitnt

**** has never being on w3. They were on w4 and moved to w7. Check the date of the Info you got from Eutelsat site. Dont confuse yourself and people here. I am into Sat communications and also an FTA Hobbyist. Dont get people to panic, dont add to the tension(Avatar) please!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 13:33

Lala-deuce wrote:
@Moschnitnt

**** has never being on w3. They were on w4 and moved to w7. Check the date of the Info you got from Eutelsat site. Dont confuse yourself and people here. I am into Sat communications and also an FTA Hobbyist. Dont get people to panic, dont add to the tension(Avatar) please!!!!!!

Very correct. I guess it was a mistake on his part sha. Afterall, no one is above dat. We learn everyday.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 13:44

Lala-deuce wrote:
@Moschnitnt

This is quiet unfortunate, but I am not here to confuse myself or anybody. I am very aware that dstv was on w4 if you have read what I posted earlier, but we track it here on w3. Using w3 was to make those within my location to understand. All I want to know is that, does the switch from w4 to w7 has any effect on the situation at hand. If it does I will simply invite my installers to come n try trackig it for me. Thats all. Do you think this causes panic in any?

Charlie, shine your eye. Information is very vital at this stage.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 13:58

Carried and understood.

Last edited by Drdanskills on 2011-09-02, 13:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kach
Novice
Novice
kach

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 13:58

We will continue to watch these channels whether D**V like it or not . But not form them. It will only take small time.Work a little and enjoy for ever.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 14:06

Drdanskills wrote:
Carried and understood.

Hi, Dr Danskill

Please help me out. Will the switch to a different sat play any role in the current situation. I think this will cause for a move in their transponders as well.

Any explanations, please
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 14:35

You people are really missing out. My main post isn't visible to all but if you're active you'll be giving access to that place here on this site.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 14:44

John bull wrote:
You people are really missing out. My main post isn't visible to all but if you're active you'll be giving access to that place here on this site.

JB, then try n grant me access to it, I beg. I am on this site 24/7, no rest, looking answers and solution. If you can track the number of hours I spend on this forum then you will know what I am talking about. 'cos I am really missing out, but I ready to learn and explore. tnx
Back to top Go down
zico
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 15:20

Cant wait to have dis maaaaan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 15:34

moschnitnt wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
Carried and understood.

Hi, Dr Danskill

Please help me out. Will the switch to a different sat play any role in the current situation. I think this will cause for a move in their transponders as well.

Any explanations, please
I DONT THINK SO

Last edited by skynetz on 2011-09-02, 15:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bellokingson
Amateur
Amateur
bellokingson

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 15:35

John bull wrote:
that one requires internet subscription, if i have chance i'll upload the pics later.
Oga JB there is new decoder called SOLOMENE an HDMI decoder take a look at it,ccCAM and SERAILS SHARING.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 15:43

skynetz wrote:
moschnitnt wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
Carried and understood.

Hi, Dr Danskill

Any explanations, please
I DONT THINK SO

ok, one more thing. should avatar sat be pointed at w7
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 16:01

moschnitnt wrote:
John bull wrote:

JB, then try n grant me access to it, I beg. I am on this site 24/7, no rest, looking answers and solution. If you can track the number of hours I spend on this forum then you will know what I am talking about. 'cos I am really missing out, but I ready to learn and explore. tnx
it's the duty of a robot.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 16:05

John bull wrote:
moschnitnt wrote:
John bull wrote:

it's the duty of a robot.

Really, then please connect me to this robot there's nothing you cant I do. I know this. lol
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 16:26

John bull wrote:
JB what are the prerequisite? being active on posts or being online?
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 17:18

Your contribution is the main key here not number of posts.
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 17:47

John bull wrote:
Your contribution is the main key here not number of posts.

I want to know if microbox is actually working on w3. Bcos i am willing to install their firmware on my avatar2. Please confirm 4 me if microbox is working on w3.
tnx
Back to top Go down
toto2
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 17:56

Oga JB, Dont be suprise that the main 'contributors' are the agents, D**V has made enough so givi the info to all members just prove to them, they can run but not hide the f******* codes....
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 18:00

toto2 wrote:
Oga JB, Dont be suprise that the main 'contributors' are the agents, D**V has made enough so givi the info to all members just prove to them, they can run but not hide the f******* codes....

I support you brother, if there's any usefull information - JB try and give to us and save us from this misery. Aferall that may prove to them that they are not the first company hacked. and that they should the sleeping dogs lie
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 18:10

moschnitnt wrote:
toto2 wrote:

I support you brother, if there's any usefull information - JB try and give to us and save us from this misery. Aferall that may prove to them that they are not the first company hacked. and that they should the sleeping dogs lie
Don't be in a haste, I prefer JB takes his time and besides what is the essence of giving out something that the arch enemies of avatar will track again through this, so I implore you all, allow him take his time and do it the way he chooses
Back to top Go down
pedro
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 18:16

subject;ref;hawk ha70 sat rec
connected hawk ,red light continuosly on ,qualityand strenght in the 60's but signal breaking from green to red ,picture breaking and on menu it say SET TUNE 4 HELP
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 18:30

pedro wrote:
connected hawk ,red light continuosly on ,qualityand strenght in the 60's but signal breaking from green to red ,picture breaking and on menu it say SET TUNE 4 HELP
got no information on that
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 18:58

hibeeke wrote:
pedro wrote:

Someone just said on the forum that his avatar started working again. Has anyone experienced it as well. b'cos mine is still out.
Back to top Go down
hibeeke
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
hibeeke

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 19:05

moschnitnt wrote:
hibeeke wrote:
pedro wrote:

Someone just said on the forum that his avatar started working again. Has anyone experienced it as well. b'cos mine is still out.
Mine is still out too
Back to top Go down
hadji
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 22:13

People don't lie no one is watching.coz the sellers of dongle have stoped selling,until when they start thats when we will watching.but i have a plan,wat if we donate 10dollars each dongle for the update?
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 22:54

hadji wrote:
People don't lie no one is watching.coz the sellers of dongle have stoped selling,until when they start thats when we will watching.but i have a plan,wat if we donate 10dollars each dongle for the update?

Very funny.
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 23:08

moschnitnt wrote:
hibeeke wrote:
pedro wrote:

ya i some some people were saying they had the channels in t he morning, so the some people who i did the installation for called me to come n correct theirs for them but it went off just in some few minutes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 23:41

be here tomorrow morning cos am unleashing the new
avavtar2 software...
Back to top Go down
ALORVEY
Novice
Novice
ALORVEY

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-02, 23:46

Drdanskills wrote:
ALORVEY wrote:
i learnt there is new Receiver in town that is decrypting DSTV channels but it works with the internet as am sending this now is still working fine
My guy, I guess u r talking bout card sharing requiring 24hr internet access which is damn expensive. Infact u need a good broadband/3G internet connection for it to work perfectly and u know how expensive dat goes in dis part of d planet.
Dat's why there are card sharing emulators like dongles for our convinience.

I know cardsharing but this is not cardsharing its fortec star reciever with lan port
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 00:04

Hi guys, I'm new here I don't know anything on this forum can som1 tell me what dish size I can use in tracking Abu Dahbi sport @ 7 degree west.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 00:11

Hi guys, I'm new here I don't know anything on this forum can som1 tell me what dish size I can use in tracking Abu Dahbi sport @ 7 degree west.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 00:13

Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 00:15

Ericnyambi wrote:
That is Nilesat 201 or 102, try it with 2.4m to 4m dish. Goodluck
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 11:15

many people kind they are wise .....donlge will come back powerfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 18:00

Many ppl have started losing hope on stuff,many thinking that dsthieves has win the race,how long will this software upgrade take?do u think ppl will have confident on the stuff again?the earlier the better.it's 1 week today since the stuff went off,i don't know what to tell ppl that i sold and install this stuff.thanks everybody in the house,jb!!!u are the best
Back to top Go down
tdalyn
Amateur
Amateur
tdalyn

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 18:06

cant even pick some calls,the people are on ma nerves and i don't know what to tell them anymore ,all they know is watching it, they don't know how we struggle to get this updates,installation etc
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 18:20

NO WITHOUT AVATAR SS3NI AND SS7NI , ESPN, ESPN C, CNN SS6, SONY, S MAX, BBC C, BBC K, CNBCA, DSNXD, ARE SHOWING FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ON DSTV WITH STRONG WITH OR WITHOUT UPGRADING
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 18:27

ARISEKOLADE wrote:
NO WITHOUT AVATAR SS3NI AND SS7NI , ESPN, ESPN C, CNN SS6, SONY, S MAX, BBC C, BBC K, CNBCA, DSNXD, ARE SHOWING FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ON DSTV WITH STRONG WITH OR WITHOUT UPGRADING
thanks for d info.. i ll try it wen i get hme
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 18:34

Many ppl have started losing hope on stuff,many thinking that dsthieves has win the race,how long will this software upgrade take?do u think ppl will have confident on the stuff again?the earlier the better.it's 1 week today since the stuff went off,i don't know what to tell ppl that i sold and install this stuff.thanks everybody in the house,jb!!!u are the best
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 18:52

@all,
even without strong decoder it live ,,,i am in the office right now watching it without valid dstv smart.
Back to top Go down
seunoluomo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 18:55

@ obviouschild,
be cool, all is well ..d```````gi is coming back ,it all about data transportation being changed by dstv and reread by the chinese. so exercise patient.
and always tel your buyer that free things doesn`t stay for long
Back to top Go down
lawal012000
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-03, 19:48

seunoluomo wrote:
@ obviouschild,
be cool, all is well ..d```````gi is coming back ,it all about data transportation being changed by dstv and reread by the chinese. so exercise patient.

Cool i like such comments.
Back to top Go down
kuntash
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-06, 12:59

[quote="lawal012000"]
seunoluomo wrote:
@ obviouschild,

nice one.
Back to top Go down
ARISEKOLADE
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-06, 13:01

charting
Lee (2011-09-05 20:16:46):
Avatar2 will working back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, the server satellite is still W3A, and the software is 2011-8-29 version.

Back to top Go down
calvinpower
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-06, 13:15

ARISEKOLADE wrote:
charting
Lee (2011-09-05 20:16:46):
Avatar2 will working back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, the server satellite is still W3A, and the software is 2011-8-29 version.

Lets pray and hope !!!
Back to top Go down
gaspardchung
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-06, 13:26

R u sure? do u have the latest software?
Back to top Go down
jimmypoker
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty2011-09-06, 13:46

Thenks for the info guys but u should also know that the dsthieVes agents are also in this forum, but my message to them is that they are original suffer head, cos they are also as poor as churchrats yet they inform on their fellow poor country men looking for some fun to forget the economic hardship facing ALL OF US, AMEBOS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar dongle new software has ready    Avatar dongle new software has ready  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Avatar dongle new software has ready
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next