Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video)   Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) Empty2017-05-17, 08:27

In her new visuals titled "I Want 20 Inch D*ck", Princess Vitarah who made her debut in the Nigerian music scene in March, 2016 with a contentious song titled 'Nigerian P***y' has done it again with another sensational video.

The rapper advocated for a huge manhood she could feel in her head once it enters her body and she also bragged about her expertise in administering mouth action.

In a solo video appearance, she showcases the Nigerian flag in the background with several cucumber fruits flaunted in a s*xually suggestive manner.

Princess Vitarah has been heavily bashed by Nigerian puritans who found her songs dirty, erotic and crude but she seems unstoppable.

In an interview, she narrates she was born in the States but that her family moved back to Lagos, Nigeria and her family’s village, Arochukwu — when she was little.

She lived in Houston, Texas for a while before arriving in Los Angeles last summer. “I knew that L.A. is really really competitive and I wanted to try and figure out how I could stand out from all the millions of other artists that are here,” she told a journalist.

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) Vitara

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) Vitara3

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video) Vitara5

Watch her new video below:

Back to top Go down

Princess Vitarah: "I Want 20 Inches Dick" (Video)
Page 1 of 1