Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity

Go down 
+68
danha01
doctor
D REAL MAN
finger
Diddy
rashbaba
Swash4u
tolley2kool
Stevolat
abelite
moblet02
onanapower
kunlegzy
tony
yemiola
ojasope
sexxxsexxxy
awoniyi1
james010
ofejize90
Fishegg45
Kayodema
paraflex
tennybiz
Nuphase
stainlez
seyola
Kay2cee
stephen4reals
Ceazer
dogud
360man
steveworld
world richest
fxprof
Follymike
boe
sheneneone
awoniyi
spyling target
sunnydevess
AWONUSI
cleansoul
Gmailer
Osei yaw
peter pan
press2
donfolex
textme
ancl
senator117
bonchi
Okoegualek
LOTTO WAR
Cabes
SmartMobility
kripen
Drdanskills
ulitox
Olybra
anaconda
Advans
tolari12
obodo
moriztuos
Ufkana
nnamdi900
Ashawo
72 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty
PostSubject: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2012-10-24, 18:15

1. Load upto N250 on your Phone, Then Send 2H to 131. You will
be Subscribed to the MTN 2 Hours Plan with a Data cap of 150MB..
Don't Panic.
2. So after Browsing and Downloading, Once its get to 2Hrs and
You Received a Message from MTN that you've Exhausted your 2
Hours Plan, Do this...
3. Send Reset to 131 imm.
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2012-10-24, 20:29

Wonderful......
Back to top Go down
nnamdi900
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2012-10-24, 20:30

So how do i check for data usuage on other mtn data bundle???
Back to top Go down
Ufkana
Amateur
Amateur
Ufkana

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2012-10-25, 08:37

They take the money or not?
Back to top Go down
moriztuos
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2012-10-30, 17:01

Who has tried this
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2012-10-31, 08:11

OLD THREAD.
Back to top Go down
tolari12
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-08, 22:45

my own line is not work again santa
Back to top Go down
Advans
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-09, 12:40

let sum1 confirm ds pls
Back to top Go down
anaconda
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 08:17

when you say load upto N250,i don't understand,can you explain a bit? Smile
Back to top Go down
Olybra
Professional
Professional
Olybra

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 11:06

Any testimony?
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 11:11

Olybra wrote:
Any testimony?

yesssssssssss.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 11:25

Get a good VPN and relax
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 12:10

Drdanskills wrote:
Get a good VPN and relax
drdanskills how ur side ooooo longest time.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 13:24

obodo wrote:
Drdanskills wrote:
Get a good VPN and relax
drdanskills how ur side ooooo longest time.
Am cool my bro, just behind the shadows.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 13:58

no wahala my bro
Back to top Go down
kripen
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 18:10

my broda, pls any body i can register with for vpn. i.e somebody with account i can subscribe to
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 18:33

kripen wrote:
my broda, pls any body i can register with for vpn. i.e somebody with account i can subscribe to
Get ur own account urself so that u don't hold anybody responsible whenever a server is down. Besides, an account is supposed to be a personal thing!
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 20:24

Drdanskills wrote:
Get a good VPN and relax
Which VPN is d best ?
Back to top Go down
Cabes
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 21:10

bros abeg i be J J j c waitin be vpn
Back to top Go down
LOTTO WAR
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 21:41

gud evening my brothers nd sisters in d hood. hw has been ur day.
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 22:06

Cabes wrote:
Virtual Private Network, google it and get more info. But it basically bypasses the firewall of your network provider and thus enables you access sites that are initially restricted to you.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 22:45

Cabes wrote:

VPN means virtual private network,allows you to browse the internet anonymously with great speed at the comfort of your home.There is no bandwith restriction like,say 3gig,5gig etc,usually unlimited bandwith per month,usable all day.For those interested you can pm for details.
Back to top Go down
Okoegualek
Senior
Senior
Okoegualek

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 22:50

kripen wrote:

AM INTO THE BUSSINESS,PROVISION OF REGISTERED ACCOUNTS,SUBSCRIPTION,IN SHORT AM A RESELLER,PM FOR DETAILS.
VPN THE BEST.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 22:53

Okoegualek wrote:
Cabes wrote:

VPN means virtual private network,allows you to browse the internet anonymously with great speed at the comfort of your home.There is no bandwith restriction like,say 3gig,5gig etc,usually unlimited bandwith per month,usable all day.For those interested you can pm for details.
HOW MUCH IS IT JUST PM ME THE DETAILS
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-01-31, 23:33

but dis s beta dan vpn o. i download @2megabyte per sec. i download torrents directly. turned my house 2 wireless service
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-01, 07:33

ulitox wrote:
but dis s beta dan vpn o. i download @2megabyte per sec. i download torrents directly. turned my house 2 wireless service
only for 2 hrs? Guy ur a joke
Back to top Go down
bonchi
Professional
Professional
bonchi

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-01, 08:06

Not really sure if a vpn client will enable you to browse for free. I think it will be free in the sense that you will be able to browse restricted sites. Be careful beautiful people!!!!

New month, new wahala o!!
Back to top Go down
http://gistng.com/viewforum.php?f=26&sid=1442e83721151f08a34
senator117
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-01, 15:15

Drdanskills wrote:
Cabes wrote:
Virtual Private Network, google it and get more info. But it basically bypasses the firewall of your network provider and thus enables you access sites that are initially restricted to you.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-01, 18:02

Gud info
Back to top Go down
textme
Amateur
Amateur
textme

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-01, 20:07

no test result yet? hmmmn
Back to top Go down
anaconda
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-02, 00:53

this your 2hr plan sounds good.will it work for MTN Ghana?
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-02, 07:10

from the desk of a trusted moderator!! VPN work!!! But you have be in a 3g covered area to enjoy it. I downloaded 75gb worth of data in the mth of January. premium server is not free of course. But it gives you absolute freedom for abt a token. PM for details of the VPN I use and can vouch for
Back to top Go down
press2
Amateur
Amateur
press2

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-02, 07:35

Any update on d 2h things?seems thread has been deviated!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-02, 08:02

press2 wrote:
Any update on d 2h things?seems thread has been deviated!
Back to top Go down
ulitox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-02, 11:59

Ashawo wrote:
ulitox wrote:
only for 2 hrs? Guy ur a joke
lol... My Oga It is true o.i have been using mine for about 5months now. I did one for someone dec 18th. and I another some daiz back. I stay @abj where I get that speed in d morning. its not d 2hr but the 2hr modified. 4 lan, wireless netwrk sharing i utilize joikuspot for my nokia or Connectify and i share my netwrk. dis tin is useful o especialy wen i am using my router wit ccam. I consume @ least 3gig every 2hours.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-02, 13:44

AM IN NOW
Back to top Go down
Osei yaw
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-20, 05:03

anaconda wrote:
when you say load upto N250,i don't understand,can you explain a bit? Smile
Surprised
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-20, 05:46

is dis thn Still working ?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-20, 06:39

Ulitox sounded serious! Could this be true?
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-20, 06:58

its has stop working since
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-20, 07:02

Okay thanks Mr PRO!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-20, 07:05

how is ur side bro?
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-02-20, 07:17

Obodo call me nah!
Back to top Go down
cleansoul
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-03-26, 08:18

d latest one is out now....i mean unlimited mtn browser who can share it
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-03-26, 08:28

cleansoul wrote:
u notice it first so share it
Back to top Go down
sunnydevess
Professional
Professional
sunnydevess

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-03-26, 08:52

cleansoul wrote:
Post it sharp sharp, we are waiting.
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-03-26, 11:47

does it work witg mtn ghana
Back to top Go down
awoniyi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-04-04, 20:20

Unlimited mtn surfing.And it blazin hot.watching all live matches with it.if u need the seminal,just pimp me or send an email to john4gud@yahoo.com or txt me on 08038518464 and i wil tell you what to do.
Back to top Go down
AWONUSI
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
AWONUSI

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-04-04, 20:38

awoniyi wrote:
Unlimited mtn surfing.And it blazin hot.watching all live matches with it.if u need the seminal,just pimp me or send an email to john4gud@yahoo.com or txt me on 08038518464 and i wil tell you what to do.
check ur email v mail u
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty2013-04-04, 21:00

awoniyi wrote:
Na wa oo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity   How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use Mtn 2hrs plan and browse unlimitedly til eternity
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next