Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Obviouschild - Scam Alert!

Go down 
+27
Kay2cee
Moon27
Lottodream
tennybiz
honoura1
killerbill7
sunnydevess
SmartMobility
microsat
boe
Stevolat
donfolex
oscar4free2air
pxthomas
asa1964
Drdanskills
Niyi070
munajoe
Fishegg45
Gmailer
obodo
chemistvictor
ancl
world richest
bazzikk
Ashawo
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty
PostSubject: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 10:03

I heard he made away with huge amount of money he collected from one of our members and also some receivers all in the name of repairing it. We need you to present yourself here and clear yourself from this allegation else all your contact details will be publish on the internet as a fraud-star. You have only one week!

Name: *******
Nickname: *********
Email: ********
Phone No: **********

Last edited by Ashawo on 2013-02-07, 13:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 10:33

Ashawo wrote:
I heard he made away with huge amount of money he collected from one of our members and also some receivers all in the name of repairing it. We need you to present yourself here and clear yourself from this allegation else all your contact details will be publish on the internet as a fraud-star.
pls let the forum investigate very well to avoid false accusation... Mr. Obviouschild also pls. try to explain things here and clear things as one of the honourable members of this great forum new members look up to u... do not let us give a negative impreesion of 9jatc. let it not be seen as a site for scammers and criminals which we are not as a lot of ppl are watching us... thank you and God bless you.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 10:43

whn cnt judge until d acuse persn showup bt i think obuiouschild is huwble,decent and loyal am talkin 4rm personal experience and morevr if dis tin happen 2 b true,i cn help 2 track down d guy obviouschild cos i knw is location in lagos.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:10

He hv refuse to login to clear himself, dis s nt a wrong aligation even d forum membr involve we login nw to tel d house hw its al hppn thks.
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:15

Goodmorning member of this great forum!
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:22

really I appreciate the role of the administrators in trying to resolve this issue in order to salvage the reputation of this forum... gracias!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:33

chemistvictor wrote:
@chemisvictor you're welcome.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:40

we are still waiting for obviouschild to come and clear himself ooooooo
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:40

Chemistvictor! Pls shed more light to this scam of a thing! You are the one allegedly scammed, you did the right thing by reporting the issue to the admin. What you need do is to tell the whole house how it happened.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:41

obodo wrote:
chemistvictor wrote:
@chemisvictor you're welcome.
@chemistvictor, plz tel the house ur own side of story plz
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:53

To: Fishegg45
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:00 am
Subject: My broda Quote
u know obviuoschild well,
pls warn him...he is taking
me for a fool...if he doesn't
refund my money and my
xman, i will take drastic
measures against him ooooo!
I won't want to harass and
disgrace him....but if he
continues like this i will do
both to him oooo....! i paid
him 8,500 for Strong 5000
since november last year,
and also sent him an az sky
for repair, i have paid him
the repair money. uptil now
he refused to send my azsky
back to me. he also told me
he has bought the strong 5k
for me but that he is using it
for experiment. why will i
pay for something and he
will be saying he is using it
for experiment. he kept
promising and promising to
send my strong5000. i told
him am no longer interested
after waiting for 2months. i
have sent him the account
number i want him to refund
my money to. still yet he
refused. pls bros i don't want
to destroy the friendship in
this forum...let obviouschild
refund my money and my
azsky. if not it will become a
big problem ooooo. pls help
me talk to him oooo...pls
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 11:59

Dis s the same pm chemistvictor snd to me thks fishegg for posting it hre
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:00

After alot of silence, its about time i make my voice heard about how obviouschild had betrayed d trust i had in him and dis great house NTC! Its not d first time am doing business with obviouschild.....i met him on this forum in d days of paired cables. I have sent money to him and he has equivariably sent me my goods...however there is no time i don't develop heartbreaks whenever i place an order with him...i have to call and call before he eventually sends the goods (i have never bought anything on credit from him). I paid obviouschild 8,500 for the purchase of strong 5k through his fidelity account sometimes in November 2012 (2 weeks before my wedding) and i also sent him an azsky for repair of which i paid him another 2000 as repair money after he informed me dat d azsky was ready on 22nd Jan 2013 and that he has bought me the strong5k since, but that he is using it for experiment. I got annoyed and told him to refund my money cos how can i pay for something since 2months ago and he will outrightly tell me dat he is using it for experiment! On my last call to him on 25th jan. 2013 i sent him an account number i want him to refund my money into and also told him to avert trouble by sending me d azsky dat he repaired for me. On the occassions of my calling him...i had to call with different lines cos he intentionally wouldn't answer my calls. Infact he once told me i call too much, then i asked him to put himself in my shoes..! I have been disgraced and embarassed here in my base cos of the way obviouschild promises and promises without fulfilling it. Infact d strong5k in question was meant for a client...i had to refund d client money when he insulted me openly calling me a scammer and a thief! There is no time i don't inform obviouschild of these embarassing moments...yet he never sees anything in getting my self esteem drenched in mud. Am tired of lying to clients and allowing people call me names, so i demand dat obviouschild refund my strong5k money and my repaired azsky. I have been to his shop in Lag....and i can afford to use the law against him if i so wish, but i don't want to scatter this house, this is where i get to reflect about human complexity, not just dongles thread, but also the Jokes on NTC thread amidst others. My honourable members of the house this is my story!
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:03

House Sorry my response came so late....am using a mobile browser!
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:05

Obviouschild, pls don't let me rush into conclusion; come out now and redeem your dented image. I have heard so much about you, how you helped my brother 'obodo' during the time he wanted to fix his plasma tv. There some guys here who also spoke well about you. But, this allegation is too strong, and need urgent clarification! Your immediate response will be highly appreciated bro!
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:06

i knw hw u feel bro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:06

So it has come to this?
@chemistvictor,u try very well
@ashawo,welldone for destroying my image.
For all those that contributed one way or the other,i thank u all
God bless u
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:08

if any knws is where about should pls contact him cos nt every time u log on phone.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:21

@Obviouschild! That isn't a clarification nah! Pls say something about the story told by Chemistvictor. Is it true or not? What actually happened?
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:22

obviouschild wrote:
So it has come to this?
God bless u
stop al dis Mr man respond to wht is hppn hre ok.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:24

Gmailer wrote:
@Obviouschild! That isn't a clarification nah! Pls say something about the story told by Chemistvictor. Is it true or not? What actually happened?
wondr shal nvr end my bro see life ow
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:28

obviouschild wrote:
So it has come to this?
God bless u
does that answer the question here? Look, if you don't clear yourself within one week, you'll surely get what you deserved. We will destroy you first before you destroy this forum.
Back to top Go down
Niyi070
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:34

Obviouschild,pls clear yourself of these strong allegations.
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:46

@obviouschild...indeed i have tried.....having to wait for 2months is not a joke.....u pushed me to d wall. Pls refund my cash and my repaired azsky!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:50

i was called by a member here who knew me very well that my name was posted here as a scammer,that's why i login.anyway,i am not all that poor to runaway with 8,500 & azsky that is not working,

i have not been around since this week cos of installation i had at AJAA.well,@chemistvictor,if i tell u what i went thru with the guy that repair that azsky at F line(upstairs)back of firstbank at ALABA here,i woundn't mention his name here,nevertheless,i will send u 10,500 on monday & u will receive ur azsky same very day thru that usuall method.thank u very
much
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 12:58

obviouschild wrote:
i was called by a member here who knew me very well that my name was posted here as a scammer,that's why i login.anyway,i am not all that poor to runaway with 8,500 & azsky that is not working,

i have not been around since this week cos of installation i had at AJAA.well,@chemistvictor,if i tell u what i went thru with the guy that repair that azsky at F line(upstairs)back of firstbank at ALABA here,i woundn't mention his name here,nevertheless,i will send u 10,500 on monday & u will receive ur azsky same very day thru that usuall method.thank u very
much

I think that settles it! Monday is the D-day! We shall all come back here to testify for or against
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:00

@obviouschild but why are you so adamant,why can't you just explain what exactly happen on this issued now.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:01

wonder shall never end on this site
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:05

So it 2ru dat he snd u dat among of möney and u d't respond to him since last yr? So if d guy d't take dis step u w't bothr to pay him bk abi? Wel i reserve my comment until monday morning.
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:07

@obviouschild...now u are saying d azsky is not working again? Fater u told me to send 2k as d repair money dat it is now working? What a contradiction! Just make sure u are not sending me an azsky dat had been deposited in d mortuary. If u send me a different box, i will personally lead the department of state service to your shop at alaba. Mark my words!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:09

Gbam!!
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:09

I have taken close interest in this matter and am terribly disappointed in the turn of events. What was supposed to be a simple easy transaction between two members in the forum has turned into an ugly disgusting business deal. My only advise to you obviouschild and any other member transacting a business deal with anyone is please for God-sake try and keep in touch with the other party involved in the business at every step of the way you can. I know some of you can be so busy but at least answer calls and communicate well with them. For me, 2 months delay is really enough to make one really pissed off especially when he or she is not hearing event details from the person you are transacting a business deal with.

And my question goes directly to Ashawo an admin if he actually tried to communicate (by way of calls or sms) with Obviouschild in trying to resolve this matter before publicly disclosing it here for all members??? It is a very serious issue which I am not just happy at all.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com

u guys amuse me,
giving me one week automatum like u hold my life,this guy in question has been to my place several times.why is he doing like he never meet me in person?

@ashawo,maybe we never meet b4.
i am a responsible man,a father of 4,own a shop at ALABA.

i don't earn my livings thru this forum.stop behaving like without me here,there will be no me.u can post my picture all over the web,that is ur business.good day

Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:12

obviouschild wrote:

much
that sound is good
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:19

let's wait till to monday and see what would happen then peace up.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:20

@obviouschild, i personally snd u pm whch u d't reply i see al ur talks hre as an excuss if u hv respond wel to d guy it would hv lead to dis, m2 am also sale to othr membr on dis forum and we al no pountuality s sold of business whch u hv lost ur nw. Clear urself on monday morning then we shal no wht nxt to talk abt.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:22

chemistvictor wrote:
@obviouschild...now u are saying d azsky is not working again? Fater u told me to send 2k as d repair money dat it is now working? What a contradiction! Just make sure u are not sending me an azsky dat had Been deposited in d mortuary. If u send me a different box, i will personally lead the department of state service to your shop at alaba. Mark my words!
TAKE IT EASY MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS NOT UP TO THAT NOW JUST WAIT TILL MONDAY OKAY.........EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:25

ancl wrote:
@obviouschild, i personally snd u pm whch u d't reply i see al ur talks hre as an excuss if u hv respond wel to d guy it would hv lead to dis, m2 am also sale to othr membr on dis forum and we al no pountuality s sold of business whch u hv lost ur nw. Clear urself on monday morning then we shal no wht nxt to talk abt.
GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chemistvictor
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:28

@obodo thanks....i just pray he won't send me an azsky dat has been buried. Cos he told me he has repaired mine before...i never wanted to do dis...he pushed me to the wall
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 13:35

chemistvictor wrote:
@obodo thanks....i just pray he won't send me an azsky dat has been buried. Cos he told me he has repaired mine before...i never wanted to do dis...he pushed me to the wall
JUST TAKE IT EASY ALRIGHT WE ARE ALL FAMILY HERE BUT I KNOW THAT BY MONDAY MORNING ALL THIS MATTER WILL BE SETTLE JUST CALM DOWN OKAY...... LONG LIVE THE NTC GUYS PEACE UP.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 14:00

I reserve my comment till Monday Evening!
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 14:02

GBAM!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 14:15

Drdanskills wrote:
I have taken close interest in this matter and am terribly disappointed in the turn of events. What was supposed to be a simple easy transaction between two members in the forum has turned into an ugly disgusting business deal. My only advise to you obviouschild and any other member transacting a business deal with anyone is please for God-sake try and keep in touch with the other party involved in the business at every step of the way you can. I know some of you can be so busy but at least answer calls and communicate well with them. For me, 2 months delay is really enough to make one really pissed off especially when he or she is not hearing event details from the person you are transacting a business deal with.

And my question goes directly to Ashawo an admin if he actually tried to communicate (by way of calls or sms) with Obviouschild in trying to resolve this matter before publicly disclosing it here for all members??? It is a very serious issue which I am not just happy at all.
"by way of calls or sms", O.M.G! I want you to recite that phrase once more @Drdanskills"By way of calls or sms", I should use my precious credit to call somebody who refused to answer his calls??????? No, No, No, this is really funny.

@Obvious... You can be a father of ten or twenty I don't care! Let me remind you that nobody is irresponsible or even a earn a living here. Our mission on this site is to learn and have business connection. I'm 100% sure that if not for this site you wouldn't have gain the knowledge you have today on satellite installation, who knows if you would have still specialize on only dstv and Hitv installation. Its very obvious that you wanted to run away with that money because you've not made any reasonable points on your delay. I don't regret my actions and I will take the same action against anybody that tries to destroy the name of this great forum.
Back to top Go down
asa1964
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 14:32

Huun, good one. The yoruba adage says'' ORUKO RERE SAN JU WURA ATI FADAK LO. meaning >>> A good name is better that silver and Gold. Similarly, '' A hunter that kills bush animal and makes sacrifice, does it not because of the one he has killed, but for him to kill more. If it true you ran away with others peoples money and belongings, you have not done well. The bible also said ''Thou shall not steal''. I still believed you did not run away. You will definitely returned all that are in your possession.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 14:44

asa1964 wrote:
Huun, good one. The yoruba adage says'' ORUKO RERE SAN JU WURA ATI FADAK LO. meaning >>> A good name is better that silver and Gold. Similarly, '' A hunter that kills bush animal and makes sacrifice, does it not because of the one he has killed, but for him to kill more. If it true you ran away with others peoples money and belongings, you have not done well. The bible also said ''Thou shall not steal''. I still believed you did not run away. You will definitely returned all that are in your possession.
u are 2ruly 4rm oyo, see d way u usd words to cage and arrest hre i love dat bro
Back to top Go down
bazzikk
Senior
Senior
bazzikk

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 16:39

@all I must commend you all for your effort at resolving this matter, lets give him a break till Monday and see what happens... I believe Mr. obvious will settle up with Mr. chemistvictor as a responsible man like he rightly pointed... let's trust his words this time at least for the sake of this forum... LET'S NOT SPREADING OUR DIRTY LINEN OUTSIDE.... THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 16:43

evytin wil b ok guyz.
Back to top Go down
pxthomas
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 16:48

obviouschild wrote:

much
Well said
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 17:02

Honestly am speechless at †ђξ moment....
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty2013-02-02, 17:27

Honestly am speechless at †ђξ moment....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obviouschild - Scam Alert!   Obviouschild - Scam Alert! Empty

Back to top Go down

Obviouschild - Scam Alert!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next