Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL

Go down 
+20
cutudi
frank74
Crowthecruel
DMB
nami122
kunlegzy
AlvinUg
michealblakky
munajoe
Gmailer
jaido
sheneneone
Scofield76
uncle t
adark
tryme
pcKlinic
Fishegg45
Roykay
sharecccam59
24 posters
AuthorMessage
sharecccam59
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty
PostSubject: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 09:09

HEY OUT THERE . ARE YOU LOOKING FOR GOOD CLINES WITH SOME HD? THEN HEREYOU ARE .PM ME FOR DETAILS OR SKYPE ME ON SHARECCCAM59 .DO NOT BE LEFT OUT .MORE PACKEDGES LIKE
DSTV 36
CANAL SAT
, MY TV
, JSC,
SKYUK
,HOT BIRD
,SKYDE
,ITALIA
,NOVA
DIGITA LB
BIS TV
PRIMA FIL

ARE ON . CHEAP AND GOOD .RESELLERS GET DISCOUNTS
Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 10:21

Uhhh........
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 10:43

Drop a test account. So dat otherz cn confirm hw stable d account z. If no testline. Thread wil b lock soon.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 10:43

Drop a test account. So dat otherz cn confirm hw stable d account z. If no testline. Thread wil b lock soon.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Back to top Go down
Roykay
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 10:49

Fishegg45 wrote:
I SUPPORT !!!!
Back to top Go down
pcKlinic
Novice
Novice
pcKlinic

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 11:05

Tested the service and it's BAMMMMMM
Back to top Go down
tryme
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 11:08

Give him chance to prove his server
Back to top Go down
adark
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 11:43

Do you have a Strong 4669z, any decoder that accept cccam account, then contact me for a cccam account line to watch paid channels for free, mytv, dstv, canal, etc...contact me via inbox... i have the best of prices and a stable cccam
Back to top Go down
uncle t
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 11:58

pcKlinic wrote:

Test for everyone can do here.
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 12:14

uncle t wrote:
pcKlinic wrote:

THAT GUY PRAISING HIM I BELIEVE IS ONE OF HIS PUBLICITY GOONS. WE'RE GETTING WISER NOW.ATLANTIS CAME, PROMISED HEAVEN AND EARTH; HOW THEY'RE UNSTOPPABLE, WE FELL FOR THEIR SWEET MOUTH{IBB COUSINS}
EVERYBODY THAT KNOWS HOW TO PUNCH A PC KEYBOARD WILL MAKE A RAG TAG RESEARCH ON HOW TO FORM SERVER GO COME DEY BOAST HOW HIS SERVER IS BETTER THAN WORLDCCCAM- ONE DISTHIEVES UPGRADE THE SERVER WILL RUN UNDER. BY THEN YOU WILL REALISE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GSM NUMBERS FOR THIS RUNS. CALL IT ONE MILLION TIMES NA SWITCHED OFF YOU GO DEY HEAR.
Back to top Go down
sharecccam59
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 15:49

Scofield76 wrote:
uncle t wrote:
pcKlinic wrote:

THAT GUY PRAISING HIM I BELIEVE IS ONE OF HIS PUBLICITY GOONS. WE'RE GETTING WISER NOW.ATLANTIS CAME, PROMISED HEAVEN AND EARTH; HOW THEY'RE UNSTOPPABLE, WE FELL FOR THEIR SWEET MOUTH{IBB COUSINS}
EVERYBODY THAT KNOWS HOW TO PUNCH A PC KEYBOARD WILL MAKE A RAG TAG RESEARCH ON HOW TO FORM SERVER GO COME DEY BOAST HOW HIS SERVER IS BETTER THAN WORLDCCCAM- ONE DISTHIEVES UPGRADE THE SERVER WILL RUN UNDER. BY THEN YOU WILL REALISE THEY HAVE DIFFERENT GSM NUMBERS FOR THIS RUNS. CALL IT ONE MILLION TIMES NA SWITCHED OFF YOU GO DEY HEAR.

what is wrong with some of you guys .pm me for testlines if you need to test
Back to top Go down
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 16:07

How many MB will it take for 1 month to watch DSTV CCcam?
Back to top Go down
jaido
Novice
Novice
jaido

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 16:35

get at least a 100MB
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-11, 16:57

Haven't you guys be warned not to come and market products here again? If you want to market your products, do it through a moderator, and let him test and confirm, and market your product for you. Be warned!!!
Back to top Go down
sharecccam59
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-14, 07:56

Fishegg45 wrote:

check pm
Back to top Go down
sharecccam59
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-14, 07:58

Gmailer wrote:
Haven't you guys be warned not to come and market products here again? If you want to market your products, do it through a moderator, and let him test and confirm, and market your product for you. Be warned!!!

check pm
Back to top Go down
uncle t
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-14, 08:07

sharecccam59 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:

check pm

Man, the one that you gave me is not logging in.
Back to top Go down
uncle t
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-14, 08:54

Indeed its one love and one stable server. It is rocking for me.
Back to top Go down
sharecccam59
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-14, 11:13

uncle t wrote:
Indeed its one love and one stable server. It is rocking for me.
FOX ALSO FOX CHANNELS ARE ON
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-14, 12:04

thanks sharecccam i wil test it wen i get home in d night up it wnt expire b4 12noon.tnks
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-14, 12:18

sharecccam59 wrote:
Fishegg45 wrote:

check pm
ntin in my pm, resend.
Back to top Go down
michealblakky
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-02-14, 13:15

can i get a test sharecccam? please. Am using strong hd decoder
Back to top Go down
AlvinUg
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-03-15, 11:48

Well PM a test line for your servers will be grateful.
Back to top Go down
kunlegzy
Senior
Senior
kunlegzy

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-03-15, 17:39

pm me a trial account bro and let me test
Back to top Go down
nami122
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-03-15, 18:53

can u send a test account to confirm whether your account is good....
Back to top Go down
DMB
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-03-18, 20:45

hi friend i lm angolan, and i live in portugal.Am much interested in DsTv account but is there any test line for start?how much is the payment in euros for 6 months?. PM me
Back to top Go down
Crowthecruel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-05-24, 18:25

server offline now for 3 days whats happening. dstv not working for 2 weeks......?????
Back to top Go down
Crowthecruel
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-05-24, 18:27

Crowthecruel wrote:
server offline now for 3 days whats happening. dstv not working for 2 weeks......?????
why don't you answer pm
Back to top Go down
frank74
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-05-24, 19:53

pm the test line les see what u have
Back to top Go down
cutudi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-05-25, 11:21

Hi @sharecccamI am interested. I cannot send PM! Your are not accepting me in your Skype! Urgent please, i need to discuss with you with skype!
Back to top Go down
nanabee
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-05-25, 18:42

C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 pgr57u star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 1hxihh star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 4t5t0c star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 4w44ub star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 ub3cwh star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 hfsjcs star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 mhddel star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 xnvhe9 star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 05djm4 star7arab
C: vpserine.no-ip.biz 14000 xdnk74 star7arab
Back to top Go down
youssef
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2013-08-24, 10:21

You're fucking dead ... what a hell fucking forum that
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003863304419
ddvrshare
Novice
Novice

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2014-03-05, 14:33

i need prices! Please PM me!!
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty2014-03-05, 17:32

Want stable and sure service little downtime
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL   HOT  AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL Empty

Back to top Go down

HOT AND FIRST SERVER WITH DSTV,CANAL
Page 1 of 1