Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol

Go down 
+62
Boughdiri Adnen
ridholy2000
paul danso
zx123456789
rayhanul
joeri17
raaj002
alilou67
doublepp
sureDeal
buchi
Elmo11
Idi-Amin
cutudi
chrisxy
langles
emmi
coulfoug
reserved
pawel.sitko
abelite
peter pan
timire2
Proton-Africa
gamsky
chejuli
dstv-africa
kouaho
almuntaka
obodo
yaw7x
Drdanskills
SIWKW
nanabee
pironio
ktk
Rayhanul2000
mohatimy
Scofield76
pcKlinic
SmartMobility
Reini
nuresine
kushnimo
spyling target
excellence63
uncle t
anuoluwapo
Gmailer
Kay2cee
emmy40
ekina
tryme
poverty-must-die
helnkay
world richest
Fishegg45
munajoe
more fire
ngally
oldfox
sheneneone
66 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sheneneone
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty
PostSubject: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-23, 07:05

Scofield76 wrote:
Gmailer wrote:
Scofield76 wrote:
CHAI! MONEY DON ENTER WATER
Eeeeeyaaaa! Sorry ow! Aje a di ow
NO NEED 2 TELL ME SORRY,TELL THEM! I DON'T JUST JUMP AT EVERY SCAM ON D INTERNET.U KNOW SOME PEOPLE WILL RUSH 2 BUY 4M EVERY SERVER THAT ADVERTISE ON 9JATC...EVEN D CCCAM AFTER D DEMISE OF CHINKO ACCOUNT, I BOUGHT ATLANTIS; ATLANTIS BOMBED AND I TOOK MY TIME B4 BUYING 4M ADEGOKE AFTER RECOMMENDATIONS 4M SO MANY HONOURABLE MEMBERS, AND I HAVEN'T REGRETTED BUYING 4M HIM YET
Correct
Back to top Go down
oldfox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 00:08

Prooootoooon
Back to top Go down
ngally
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 00:14

what is the matter guy?
Back to top Go down
more fire
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 00:24

hmm but am enjoying mine very very well
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 00:35

more fire wrote:
hmm but am enjoying mine very very well
on which sat,shey dsties
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 02:46

u sure say d guy dn fix devil tv?
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 07:27

am nt sure cos mine nt showin mayb i nid 2 do sometin
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 07:29

mayb.. First contact ur dealer.
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 10:50

spyling target wrote:
so dis nasscam thing is now a scam. people shd be careful

I used to tell pple to be careful cos some pple are here to do wayo.
Back to top Go down
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 10:57

say ths again. proton africa has really succeeded with a fantastic nasscam scam. where is he?
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 10:59

nowhr 2b found.
Back to top Go down
helnkay
Senior
Senior
helnkay

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 11:12

Fishegg45 wrote:
nowhr 2b found.

abi ooooooo
Back to top Go down
tryme
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 11:25

ITS not proton-Africa's fault, Their is something you need to know, we have dstv spys in this forum who are monitoring cccam server and nasscam, when server was back online with HD, immediately all ka@pa cards and lower version got disconnected that day, for server owners you know what happened, and emm update security was added that day which has affected the return of the service , server owners know what i mean by emm update trick that they added so guys among us we have spys who are montoring this site to ensure that 36e never to come back , but if it wasnt for the emm trick they added 36e would have come back eariler so watch out,

MODERATORS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN THIS SITE IS UNDER MONITORING BY d@stv and some are among us!!
Back to top Go down
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 11:34

tryme wrote:
ITS not proton-Africa's fault, Their is something you need to know, we have dstv spys in this forum who are monitoring cccam server and nasscam, when server was back online with HD, immediately all ka@pa cards and lower version got disconnected that day, for server owners you know what happened, and emm update security was added that day which has affected the return of the service , server owners know what i mean by emm update trick that they added so guys among us we have spys who are montoring this site to ensure that 36e never to come back , but if it wasnt for the emm trick they added 36e would have come back eariler so watch out,

MODERATORS KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN THIS SITE IS UNDER MONITORING BY d@stv and some are among us!!
ARE YOU THE SPOKE PERSON FOR PROTON AFRICA? THE GUY HAS DISSAPPEARED PEROID!!!!. 36E ON NASSACAMD AINT COMING BACK OOOOHH. THE SAME CODES WERE BN ACTIVATED ON DIFFERENT BOXES, THEREBY FORCING THE SERVER OWNER TO REMOVE DSTV PACKAGE ON NASSCAMD. PROTON AFRICA, EARBRUTUS ARE BOTHER RESELLERS AND NOT SERVER OWNERS. THE FAULT IS FROM THEM. THEY HV RIPPED US.
Back to top Go down
tryme
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 11:39

poverty-must-die wrote:
tryme wrote:

ARE YOU THE SPOKE PERSON FOR PROTON AFRICA? THE GUY HAS DISSAPPEARED PEROID!!!!. 36E ON NASSACAMD AINT COMING BACK OOOOHH. THE SAME CODES WERE BN ACTIVATED ON DIFFERENT BOXES

re-read my post dude, i said server owners or any technical guy who know about cardsharing knows wat happened that day, no need to say much.
Back to top Go down
poverty-must-die
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 11:45

tryme wrote:
poverty-must-die wrote:
tryme wrote:

ARE YOU THE SPOKE PERSON FOR PROTON AFRICA? THE GUY HAS DISSAPPEARED PEROID!!!!. 36E ON NASSACAMD AINT COMING BACK OOOOHH. THE SAME CODES WERE BN ACTIVATED ON DIFFERENT BOXES
SORRY DUDE BUT THE REAL FACT REMAINS

re-read my post dude, i said server owners or any technical guy who know about cardsharing knows wat happened that day, no need to say much.
Back to top Go down
ekina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 13:48

i just paid for a 3m dish for nilesat/hotbird my nasscamd must not be wasted i bought 2 accounts
Back to top Go down
emmy40
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 20:57

@ ekina i love ur statment,u realy understand what cardsharing is,my nasscam is currently working perfectly on both hotbird and nilesat,no sharing to compair with nasscam,some of us here feel cheated from proton just because they dont have access to european beam,the simple truth is that anybody who only depend on african beam for sharing have not yet started,that is why if any server you are using have problem on 36e u will start calling them a scammer while the server is working ok on other birds,i advice u to connect ur self to european beam and u will enjoy ur nasscam.but one day for sure u will see 36e back on nasscam.
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-27, 23:05

we shouldnt rule out d fact dat proton fuckup,forget emm security update a serious minded person knws dat in busines u wil have ups nd downs but how u manage is what they call integrity.nobody is d authourity of digitalworld is prone to hacking everyday in nd out.no matter what dstv does they are prone to piracy is must.proton should have ask cccam guys how do u do it.forget spy frm dstv.they cant stop u if u are concern abt pp money nd interest.ds customer has pp dey bought 4.proton u are a mess,nd scammer.i dnt nd 3m to enjoy digital tv else i go 4 iptv period
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-02-28, 03:24

Proton really forked up big time
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jephterkc
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-02, 06:25

Who dey here
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-02, 07:39

Somebody dey nah! Who you dey look for?
Back to top Go down
munajoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-02, 07:43

abi o help me ask am.d guy wey rent dis room is wanted by efcc,d members wey dey follow am don scatter like disciples.so who u dey look 4 na peter or judas.morning guys
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-02, 09:57

Lolz! See where manujoe don commot? Funny dude
Back to top Go down
Kay2cee
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-02, 10:31

munajoe wrote:
abi o help me ask am.d guy wey rent dis room is wanted by efcc,d members wey dey follow am don scatter like disciples.so who u dey look 4 na peter or judas.morning guys
the guy dey facebook now ooo,
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-02, 10:43

nawa o! c hw d strong house had fallen oh no 4 nascam
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-02, 12:35

I don tell una before! These guys are just here to do away with our money
Back to top Go down
anuoluwapo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-05, 03:03

pls.i want to confirm from those using nasscam whether the server is still connecting cos.mine refuses to connect.
Back to top Go down
uncle t
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-05, 05:58

I hear it stopped
Back to top Go down
ekina
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-05, 07:40

it connects
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-05, 08:45

yea, bt nt yet active on devil tv
Back to top Go down
excellence63
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-05, 10:01

can it work with Orthon receiver
Back to top Go down
spyling target
Amateur
Amateur
spyling target

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-12, 18:22

NASSCAM IS DEAD ON 36E
Back to top Go down
kushnimo
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-12, 22:45

spyling target wrote:
NASSCAM IS DEAD ON 36E
[code]

But alive & well on 7W & 7E. Just watched the Barcelona vs AC Milan match on JSC HD1 using my Nasscam account.
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-12, 22:51

gud 4u. Njoy
Back to top Go down
nuresine
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-12, 23:08

kushnimo wrote:
spyling target wrote:
NASSCAM IS DEAD ON 36E
[code]

But alive & well on 7W & 7E. Just watched the Barcelona vs AC Milan match on JSC HD1 using my Nasscam account.

Please what dish size do you for 7E and 7W and your location .please let me know is urgent .thanks.
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-12, 23:12

is it wrking on mytv
Back to top Go down
emmy40
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : mail

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-12, 23:49

no sir,but working perfectly on european birds
Back to top Go down
Fishegg45
Leader
Leader
Fishegg45

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-13, 06:07

goto fta thread n drop d dish size
Back to top Go down
Reini
Novice
Novice

Sex : no

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-13, 06:44

Proton not reachable ????
Back to top Go down
SmartMobility
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
SmartMobility

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-13, 06:47

Reini wrote:
Proton not reachable ????
try to call again!
Back to top Go down
pcKlinic
Novice
Novice
pcKlinic

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-13, 09:05

Pple should understand they nescam,cccam gccam etc it's all card sharing and if it's blocked all is affected..... so next time just don't pay for anything expensive with the promise that it is full prove, if you want full prove pay for valid subscription
Back to top Go down
Reini
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-14, 12:14

Proton Africa unreachable
holiday ?????
new subscription !

Last edited by Reini on 2013-03-14, 12:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tryme
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-14, 12:17

Proton has launched new server with new packs even some OSN channels but D@stv not included which is a clear message!!!
Back to top Go down
Reini
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-14, 12:20

New subscription!
Please Subscribe!
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-14, 18:32

My trust nt wit them anymr
Back to top Go down
Scofield76
Senior
Senior
Scofield76

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-14, 18:41

NO DEVIL TV AND U'RE ADVERTISING ON 9JA FORUM. ABEG GO MARKET 4 UR EUROPEAN FORUMS. NO DEVIL TV, NO SHARING 4 AFRICA...KABISH?!
Back to top Go down
mohatimy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-14, 21:26

Does anyone knows if S** UK working? Black screen from yesterday. Please let me know
Back to top Go down
oldfox
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-14, 22:12

So is osn realy on nasscam
Back to top Go down
tryme
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty2013-03-14, 22:17

Not full pack but some channels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol   Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol Empty

Back to top Go down

Proton - Nasscam Sharing Protocol
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next