Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?

Go down 
+5
isaac311
turkcorp
ancl
HORIZONTAL
Safex
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty
PostSubject: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-07-31, 19:55

Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  WOMAN-7

Many people have marriage problems, but how you handle yours is what makes the difference. A 35-year-old petty trader, Ajinatu Samuel, has asked the Agege Customary Court, Lagos, to dissolve her nine-year old union with her husband, Akinsola.
The couple had an engagement ceremony and their union yielded a son. Ajinatu told the court that her husband did not take care of her and he frequently beat her. She said whenever she got beat up, he would later come to beg her and claim that he did not know when he started beating her.
The trader said that her husband shunned his responsibility as the head of the family by not taking care of their child. She said she could not keep money in the house or her shop because Akinsola would steal it.
She accused her husband of excessive drinking and said she did not love him anymore. She narrated to the court how it took them a while before she conceived the pregnancy for their child.
She claimed her husband had a low s***m count and it took a lot of medical intervention before she could conceive. “The doctor told him that he had to take care of himself and come for treatment if he wanted us to conceive again, but he does not take care of himself,” Ajinatu said.
The mother of one told the court that she had bought her husband drugs, but she was not sure he took them.
However, 38-year-old Akinsola told the court that while he was wooing his wife, they never had the low s***m count problem. He told the court that he did not want to divorce his wife because she “knows me in-and-out.”
He acknowledged that he was unemployed and that it was true his brother was still in business but his goods perished last year. He said he trusted Ajinatu enough to introduce her to the business so that she could fend for the family while he searched for a job.
He told the court that his wife hadn’t said the real reason she wanted to quit the marriage, adding that he had gone to his wife’s village in order to settle their problem. “Her people settled everything but she was unhappy because my mother was not present at the meeting. She was away in Kaduna,” he said.
He told the court to grant him custody of the child if she insist on leaving him.
The court advised him to gather some money to start a business and stop lazing around. The court said that he was sending a wrong signal to his child with his attitude. The court president, Emmanuel Shokunle, adjourned the case till Aug. 25, 2014 for judgement.
Back to top Go down
HORIZONTAL
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-07-31, 20:38

drunkard
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 06:22

its your cross carry it my dear sister
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 06:28

He should change and not take his wife for granted
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 07:03

people usually ask for help wen they have already decided what to do
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 07:09

Broken home.
Back to top Go down
facebook
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 07:38

Lazy man hissing.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 09:50

ancl wrote:
hahahahaha, dis ancl no 9z @ all o!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 13:47

Safex wrote:
ancl wrote:
Haba why nw? Sebi you be pastor dt tell me you forget what you normally tell married peoples on thre weeding day
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 15:43

ancl wrote:
Safex wrote:
ancl wrote:
Haba why nw? Sebi you be pastor dt tell me you forget what you normally tell married peoples on thre weeding day
u r ryt sha
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 16:17

If u ve any problem with low sperm count, contact me and .ℓ̊ will help u for FREE
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 16:21

smile2012 wrote:
If u ve any problem with low sperm count, contact me and .ℓ̊ will help u for FREE
u be doctor?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 16:24

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
u be doctor?
with d post u suppose to know ma profession
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 16:28

smile2012 wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
u be doctor?
with d post u suppose to know ma profession
na babalawo.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 16:46

Wareva
Back to top Go down
kelllis89
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 20:05

unfortunate
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 20:46

smile2012 wrote:
u?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 20:48

arsenaaaaaal wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
u be doctor?
him na trado-medical doktor
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 22:34

Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
u be doctor?
.ℓ̊ beta pass u sa
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 23:21

smile2012 wrote:
Safex wrote:
arsenaaaaaal wrote:
smile2012 wrote:
u be doctor?
.ℓ̊ beta pass u sa
dat's in ur field
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty2014-08-01, 23:45

Far beyond ma field
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?    Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Help: My Husband Has Low s***m Count; Should I Move On?
Page 1 of 1