Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!

Go down 
+17
irondehero42
sirjake
isaac311
kingtobi01
RedMonster
smile2012
arsenaaaaaal
kelllis89
ccam
cableman02
austin kofi boakye
turkcorp
stainlez
bejs
obodo
Safex
ancl
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty
PostSubject: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 07:53

its coming to my notes that some stupid peoples hv been scanning members of this great forum all in the name of selling cccam account or nline to members hre on this forum.
i hv at list five reported cases but the one am investigate on Skype lead to my Skype id been hack b4 i created another one yestday.
and the guy n question is also member of this forum a Ghanaian, this is his details

First name: Seth
Surname: Nortey
City: Accra
Tel: 00233541281757

he collected 80$ from one guy from Algeria cos he told the guy he hv working server and agree to sell nline to him.
so members please no who you are dealing with for nw on, i we post remaining four peoples details out if they refused to refund the money they collected back.
best regard
ANCL
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 08:00

This is the guy name on this forum

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 08:19

We hav always been sayin it: only mods r allowed 2 trade in dis forum (except otherwise)
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 09:01

Those scammer has already land for this site and we have nothing to do about it.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 09:03

obodo wrote:
Those scammer has already land for this site and we have nothing to do about it.
only d disobedient will fall victim
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 09:34

This Seth guy tried to scam me some where last year, i had to threaten him wella before he even paid half of the money back to me. i wanted to buy an Atlantis cccam and he sold one fake account that connects but doesn't open sh*t. sometimes i get surprised by some peeps, they want to scam everybody that comes their way not knowing who they are dealing with. there are some peeps u will never scam and go scot free with urself. he was lucky he paid me my money. i'd even wanted to publish his name and contact here but time factor prevented me.
TO ALL THE SCAMMERS OUT THERE, BEWARE !!!! 'COS U MIGHT SCAM SOMEBODY ONEDAY AND U WILL AV UR OWN SELF TO BLAME DUE TO THE REPURCUSION THAT WILL COME ON U.
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 10:22

LET THEM CONTINUE AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, YOU CAN'T BECOME RICH BY DUPING YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING. ONE DAY IS FOR THE THIEF AND ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWNER.
Back to top Go down
obodo
Leader
Leader
obodo

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 10:38

stainlez wrote:
LET THEM CONTINUE AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID, YOU CAN'T BECOME RICH BY DUPING YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING. ONE DAY IS FOR THE THIEF AND ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWNER.
THATS JUST THE POINT BROV
Back to top Go down
turkcorp
Senior
Senior
turkcorp

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 10:43

ancl wrote:
its coming to my notes that some stupid peoples hv been scanning members of this great forum all in the name of selling cccam account or nline to members hre on this forum.
i hv at list five reported cases but the one am investigate on Skype lead to my Skype id been hack b4 i created another one yestday.
and the guy n question is also member of this forum a Ghanaian, this is his details

First name: Seth
Surname: Nortey
City: Accra
Tel: 00233541281757

he collected 80$ from one guy from Algeria cos he told the guy he hv working server and agree to sell nline to him.
so members please no who you are dealing with for nw on, i we post remaining four peoples details out if they refused to refund the money they collected back.
best regard
ANCL
Bought my Atlantis from him
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 11:53

And did u enjoi d atlantas?
Back to top Go down
austin kofi boakye
Senior
Senior
austin kofi boakye

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 12:08

I also blame the ranking method too. For instance, i join this forum way back 2009 and hold less than 800 posts so i'm being ranked senior, good. some one join january 2014 held 1950 posts. my question here now is who senior who? . The fact that someone has been able to hold long on this forum shows credibility of such person(s). I know so many people who have change their IDs here because of one or two things. All these channels create room for scammers because how can someone join a forum today, create a thread and advertising for a good or services? A lot loopholes that the moderators need to work on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exchequresignalvent.getafricaonlne.com
cableman02
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 12:10

Do the CIS miami and post their ID's out let runs them down!!!
Back to top Go down
ccam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 14:38

pls also tell adegoke to refund money for zorro box and ccam act..paid for tv1 he gav me anoda server..he also is a scam.
Back to top Go down
kelllis89
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 15:04

scamers!!!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 15:34

austin kofi boakye wrote:
I also blame the ranking method too. For instance, i join this forum way back 2009 and hold less than 800 posts so i'm being ranked senior, good. some one join january 2014 held 1950 posts. my question here now is who senior who? . The fact that someone has been able to hold long on this forum shows credibility of such person(s). I know so many people who have change their IDs here because of one or two things. All these channels create room for scammers because how can someone join a forum today, create a thread and advertising for a good or services? A lot loopholes that the moderators need to work on.
u hav spoken well bro n I cud rememba a guy also (recently) pointed out d issue of newbies been able 2 create thread immediately. On d other hand, seniority's quite diff 4rm commitment/consistency n dat (d latter) is wat d owner of dis forum wants; I.e sum1 who wud b active here often n provide solutn 2 trending issues. I'm sure u know dat many moderators hav lost dia position owing 2 lack of consistency. Anyway, no one's perfect n dia's no doubt dat dis site has loopholes dat has 2 b worked on n I fink JB'll do sumtin soon. Fenks 4 ur input bro, I respect u
Back to top Go down
arsenaaaaaal
Professional
Professional
arsenaaaaaal

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 17:10

Safex wrote:
austin kofi boakye wrote:
u hav spoken well bro n I cud rememba a guy also (recently) pointed out d issue of newbies been able 2 create thread immediately. On d other hand, seniority's quite diff 4rm commitment/consistency n dat (d latter) is wat d owner of dis forum wants; I.e sum1 who wud b active here often n provide solutn 2 trending issues. I'm sure u know dat many moderators hav lost dia position owing 2 lack of consistency. Anyway, no one's perfect n dia's no doubt dat dis site has loopholes dat has 2 b worked on n I fink JB'll do sumtin soon. Fenks 4 ur input bro, I respect u
hmmmmmn!u've spoken well.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 17:32

We need to be very careful sa
Back to top Go down
RedMonster
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 18:47

As far as I know credibility is built over time. Whether a noobie or old-bie anyone can create a thread and be allowed, but not anyone can be allowed to create advert thread unless

1. Either verified by admin and having high quality posts here and there, or
2. He becomes a pure marketer who pays to market his products, in which case admin will have to read out the riot act to him.

I make this suggestion and expect that admin can make serious considerations in that direction.

Hola!
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 20:55

RedMonster wrote:
As far as I know credibility is built over time. Whether a noobie or old-bie anyone can create a thread and be allowed, but not anyone can be allowed to create advert thread unless

1. Either verified by admin and having high quality posts here and there, or
2. He becomes a pure marketer who pays to market his products, in which case admin will have to read out the riot act to him.

I make this suggestion and expect that admin can make serious considerations in that direction.

Hola!
u dnt need 2 complicate issue, we r sayin almost d same tin
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-08, 22:03

Everyone wants to pour their mind
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 01:29

smile2012 wrote:
Everyone wants to pour their mind
it's gud nah
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 08:35

i like all comment more opinion are still needed
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 08:49

We shall fish out all scammers in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 08:53

stainlez wrote:
We shall fish out all scammers in this forum.
so help us god
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 09:06

Scammer everywhere
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 09:20

smile2012 wrote:
Scammer everywhere
Naso broda, may God deliver is from them all.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 10:00

Yes o
Back to top Go down
kingtobi01
Amateur
Amateur
kingtobi01

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 16:59

Thank God my gurus feel for the poor
Back to top Go down
https://Www.facebook.com/tobechukwujoseph
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 17:59

We have d same spirit bro...
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 18:12

It's aiit guys
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 19:21

all the time people are telling us who to buy from but sometimes we deviate
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 19:50

isaac311 wrote:
all the time people are telling us who to buy from but sometimes we deviate
abi o
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-09, 19:55

So every na OYO
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-10, 13:22

A word is enough for the wise.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-10, 21:49

stainlez wrote:
well said bro
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-10, 23:20

isaac311 wrote:
stainlez wrote:
well said bro
Please inform your friends and families.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-11, 08:53

Family ke
Back to top Go down
sirjake
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-11, 17:02

my fellow Ghanaians, this is not how we do now?
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-12, 04:40

sirjake wrote:
my fellow Ghanaians, this is not how we do now?
How are we doing sir?
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-12, 09:21

Doing wetin
Back to top Go down
irondehero42
Senior
Senior
irondehero42

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-18, 11:52

I think scammers are everywhere becareful
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-18, 17:45

Life!
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-19, 09:28

we ourselves need to be careful
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-19, 10:48

Na so
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-19, 10:51

Na so
Back to top Go down
glare247
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-19, 12:22

MAY GOD PURNISH THAT THIEF,WHY DEFRAUDING UR FELOW MAN WITH HIS HARD EARNED MONEY
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-19, 17:56

ASE!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-19, 23:27

We just have to be very careful with who we are dealing with.
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-20, 07:59

Them no well o
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty2014-08-20, 17:57

Epe!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!   NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

NOTE OF WARNING TO ALL MEMBERS!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next