Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini

Go down 
+16
mrguru
Bluka2
chinenye
danstelas
tboyadex
Jambil
lofty
Abdullahi
Henry odidi
saintleks
micah
olamy
Nesbigg
Celestine5
sirwise
John bull
20 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty
PostSubject: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-11-29, 22:17

I.p:62.1.204.76
port:80
Opera server 2.06
wap.loaded.mtnonline.com/72/nph-proxy.cgi/000000A/http/94.246.126.89@80.232.117.10:80
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-11-29, 22:20

I'll post for 4.2 later
Back to top Go down
sirwise
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-11-30, 18:59

john bull pls tell me hw to download free in opmini 4.2-multiop,i use sonyericsson p990i and my e-mail na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sirwise
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-11-30, 19:00

john bull pls tell me hw to download free in opmini 4.2-multiop,i use sonyericsson p990i and my e-mail na [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Celestine5
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-12-01, 10:35

John, this website of urs is a bomb. Man u are good. And hei, that cheat on op 2 is a bingo. Nice work john..
Back to top Go down
Nesbigg
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-12-08, 03:38

John strict compliments to you. I kind of want a phone browser cheat that can download even if not totaly free
Back to top Go down
olamy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-12-08, 19:42

JBull, pls do somtin on opera 2.06 for zain. That can aswel download
Back to top Go down
olamy
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-12-09, 08:58

Helo jbull, the mtn 2.06 cheat does nt work on my sony ericsson w580i. What wil i do?
Back to top Go down
micah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-12-17, 11:29

John bull wrote:
I'll post for 4.2 later
Back to top Go down
micah
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: mtn free browsing   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-12-17, 11:35

Pls j'bull help me wit cheat 4 opera mini 4.2 i'm using mtn tank u...
Back to top Go down
saintleks
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2009-12-17, 21:12

Need mtn download codes.Hope gsmvillage is still functioning.
Back to top Go down
Henry odidi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2011-02-15, 07:00

johnbull,pls i nid a cheat for opera5b2 and bolt2.31 on my samsung gt-s3650
Back to top Go down
Abdullahi
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2011-02-15, 07:14

saintleks wrote:
Need mtn download codes.Hope gsmvillage is still functioning.
yes dis is d new gsmvila and much more reliable
Back to top Go down
lofty
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2011-03-07, 18:38

THANKS A LOT
Back to top Go down
Jambil
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2011-04-18, 20:53

Hello 9ija people.hw was.election
Back to top Go down
tboyadex
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2011-04-19, 13:28

Nobody have every seen the cheat for Sh messenger, i wish you could break that record
Back to top Go down
danstelas
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2011-07-07, 21:29

pls. Help for opera5.1 cheat
Back to top Go down
chinenye
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2011-07-08, 02:23

opera5.1,4.2, 5.2 in short all opera cast

cuatom server= [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
host: 10.199.212.8 or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Bluka2
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2011-07-08, 13:44

i need help on file xplore
Back to top Go down
mrguru
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2012-01-06, 18:20

RE-NEWAL---FOR THE NEW YEAR BONUS, MY FELLOW HACKERS, IM BACK AGAIN.............

HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS, I MR GURU, THE HACKER. BELOW LISTED IS WHAT I CURRENTLY HAVE IN STOCK FOR SALE AND THEIR PRIZES..

1. HOW TO UNLOCK ALL INTERNET MODEMS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO USE ANOTHER SIM IN IT=: PRIZE N3000:00

2. LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING ON BOTH PC AND MOBILE PHONES= : PRIZE PC: N2500:00 / MOBILE FONES: 1500:00

3. HOW TO HACK MTCN THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION WEBSITE=: PRIZE N5000:00

4. FREE RECHARGE CARDS ON ALL NETWORKS= : PRIZE N6000:00

5. FREE CALL FROM YOUR ZAIN AND MTN LINE TO OTHER NETWORKS= BUSINESS LINE N3500 WHILE PRIVATE LINE N2500

6. ATM HACKING CHEAT= : PRIZE N8000

7. HOW TO USE YOUR MOBILE FONE TO WATCH DSTV CHANNELS= : PRIZE N2000

8.HACKING OF VISA AND MASTER CARDS=:N5000

NOTE: I DO NOT ENTERTAIN FLASHES, YOU CAN KINDLY GIVE ME THE CALL ON +233204428959 FOR FURTHER EQUIRIES.
REGARDS
MY GURUS

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2012-01-06, 18:34

mrguru wrote:
RE-NEWAL---FOR THE NEW YEAR BONUS, MY FELLOW HACKERS, IM BACK AGAIN.............

HELLO FELLOW NIGERIANS, I MR GURU, THE HACKER. BELOW LISTED IS WHAT I CURRENTLY HAVE IN STOCK FOR SALE AND THEIR PRIZES..

1. HOW TO UNLOCK ALL INTERNET MODEMS FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO USE ANOTHER SIM IN IT=: PRIZE N3000:00

2. LATEST MTN FREE BROWSING ON BOTH PC AND MOBILE PHONES= : PRIZE PC: N2500:00 / MOBILE FONES: 1500:00

5. FREE CALL FROM YOUR ZAIN AND MTN LINE TO OTHER NETWORKS= BUSINESS LINE N3500 WHILE PRIVATE LINE N2500

NOTE: I DO NOT ENTERTAIN FLASHES, YOU CAN KINDLY GIVE ME THE CALL ON +233204428959 FOR FURTHER EQUIRIES.
REGARDS
MY GURUS

Businessman mr hacker,i hope this actract ban
Back to top Go down
Obi4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2012-01-06, 20:50

story
Back to top Go down
Obi4real
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2012-01-06, 20:52

story
Back to top Go down
chyko
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2012-01-06, 21:41

Idiot
Back to top Go down
stanquest
Novice
Novice
stanquest

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2012-02-11, 11:59

obviouschild wrote:
mrguru wrote:

REGARDS
MY GURUS

Is like u have a complex problem.......an igbo man is always an igbo man...[you posted something bearing the word FREE....how come u are demanding malachi abi....you should be very careful]
Do one really need to buy book or manuel on how to unluck modems?.......this is available online for all to use......N2500 for dat matter.
U re just too FAKE.
IF U CAN HaCK ATM u will not be selling cheap stuffs like this...u should hav be sombody today.
I will flash u just to see whether ur free call shit to any network is really working......and am not talking any call less than 15 minutes from you......i guess u will be willing to prove us right......
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty2012-02-11, 16:57

stanquest wrote:
obviouschild wrote:
mrguru wrote:

REGARDS
MY GURUS

Is like u have a complex problem.......an igbo man is always an igbo man...[you posted something bearing the word FREE....how come u are demanding malachi abi....you should be very careful]
Do one really need to buy book or manuel on how to unluck modems?.......this is available online for all to use......N2500 for dat matter.
U re just too FAKE.
IF U CAN HaCK ATM u will not be selling cheap stuffs like this...u should hav be sombody today.
I will flash u just to see whether ur free call shit to any network is really working......and am not talking any call less than 15 minutes from you......i guess u will be willing to prove us right......
yes, let him prove himself. gbam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini   Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini Empty

Back to top Go down

Mtn free browsing cheat with opera mini
Page 1 of 1