Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

“I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose Empty
PostSubject: “I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose   “I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose Empty2014-12-14, 17:43

one word ———– WHORE!!!! *piks race*
Anyways, controversial model and estranged wife to Wiz Khalifa — Amber Rose, has made an revelation that doesn’t seem like a surprise to me. She says she feels sexiest when she’s unclad.
The 31-year-old beauty, who filed for a divorce from her hip-hop star husband, Wiz Khalifa earlier this year, has stated that she feels at her most attractive when she’s not wearing any clothes.
Amber shared: ‘I feel sexiest when I’m unclad.‘I’m all natural. I don’t have fake b**bs or a fake b*tt.’
Amber, who has previously dated Kanye West, also revealed the traits she finds most attractive in a man.
She told Oyster magazine: ‘Anyone who can make me laugh can [capture] my heart, for sure.’
Amber also revealed she drinks‘whenever I feel like it’ and never wants to be asked ‘to have a threesome’, explaining she ‘[doesn’t] share’.
What’s more, the curvaceous star – who has a 22-month old son, Sebastian with her former husband – explained what she has learned from her previous relationships.
She said: ‘Not to give too much of myself … Save some for just me.’
This comes shortly after Nick Cannon – the estranged husband of Mariah Carey – denied having any romance with Amber.
In an interview with BBC Radio 1Xtra, Nick said:‘I have not done a ‘ting’ with Amber Rose. It’s the truth, it’s the truth.’
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: “I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose   “I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose Empty2014-12-15, 06:02

God help u
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: “I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose   “I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose Empty2014-12-15, 13:53

super story
Back to top Go down

“I Feel Sexiest When I’m unclad” – Amber Rose
Page 1 of 1