Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My cameraman’s recommendation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cherrywang
Novice
Novice

Sex : femal

My cameraman’s recommendation Empty
PostSubject: My cameraman’s recommendation   My cameraman’s recommendation Empty2014-12-20, 05:44

I heard about this Pavtube Video Converter for Mac from my cameraman. I have many MXF files which created by my Sony camera. This format can’t be played directly on my Power Mac or import them into FCP. Actually, I can’t do anything about these files. But thanks to my cameraman who recommended this video converter app for me. It’s totally solved my problem. This app was simple to use and the output quality was so good. Better viewing experience and quality are almost everyone’s pursuit. If possible, I would like to purchase the imixmxf, for there are more than one audio tracks in my source videos and I want to keep them all without messed them up.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: My cameraman’s recommendation   My cameraman’s recommendation Empty2014-12-20, 12:45

Den wat's d essence of creating dis thread?
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: My cameraman’s recommendation   My cameraman’s recommendation Empty2014-12-20, 12:46

Den wat's d essence of creating dis thread?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My cameraman’s recommendation   My cameraman’s recommendation Empty

Back to top Go down

My cameraman’s recommendation
Page 1 of 1