Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mozall4
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING  Empty
PostSubject: NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING    NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING  Empty2014-12-29, 13:52

Hello, every body greetings to you all, My name is Stephen last year i wrote WAEC and all my papers where withheld of which i was already given admission into the university, I cried all day because i don’t want to stay at home for another one year. One day, i saw a post on the internet by one david thanking Mr Adams on how he helped him release and upgrade his result so I called the number that was on the post and Mr Adams a direct WAEC official told me not worry and stop crying that my problems are over that he will help me release my result which to my greatest surprise my result was release and he also upgrade my maths right now am very happy and thankful to Mr David and to the almighty God for leading me to my helper. so any candidate who have this same problems or want to upgrade his/her result or need assistance in any should call Mr Adams as well on his number (08152898423) Thank you very much sir.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING    NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING  Empty2014-12-29, 13:59

Nah the way u people use to scam abi? Better be warned.......
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING    NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING  Empty2014-12-29, 19:38

Admin, please close this group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING    NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING  Empty

Back to top Go down

NOW I BELIEVE NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE WEAC UPGRADING IS WORKING
Page 1 of 1