Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”

Go down 
+2
omaba1
smile2012
6 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty
PostSubject: Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”   Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty2015-01-14, 08:48

Cristiano Jr made his way up on to the stage, with his father after Ronaldo senior bagged the Ballon d’Or for the third time.
Footage has also now emerged backstage of a really great moment between Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo involving the latter’s son.
Ronaldo was sitting backstage with his family when Lionel Messi walks past.
Cristiano Jr. is urged on by his family to go shake hands with Messi and have a little chat with the Barcelona star.
Messi, as ever, seems chuffed and a little taken aback.
Cristiano Ronaldo then explains: “He’s always watching videos of us and speaking about you.”
What a great moment!
Maybe in a few years time the roles will be reversed with Thiago Messi.
Either way, its super to see such a conversation between Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi…

Back to top Go down
omaba1
Senior
Senior

Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”   Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty2015-01-14, 09:21

good one! that is how it supports to be!
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”   Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty2015-01-14, 09:43

Soccer is love...
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”   Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty2015-01-14, 10:01

they are not like we African thre is love and unity over thre
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”   Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty2015-01-14, 10:05

African....#yimu# to us....
Back to top Go down
Gee247
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”   Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty2015-01-15, 06:43

It's nt abt being African, bt understandin n maturity
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”   Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty2015-01-15, 21:25

Gee247 wrote:
It's nt abt being African, bt understandin n maturity
Na tru u yarm my broda, maturity is d key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”   Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.” Empty

Back to top Go down

Ronaldo To Messi: “My Son Watches Your Videos On Internet And Talks Alot About You.”
Page 1 of 1