Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ctl with strong(only for abia state)

Go down 
+8
donfolex
akanjoe
chelski
guru4life
bucade
louismikkyfun
Precious4luv
John bull
12 posters
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty
PostSubject: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-08-05, 18:57

10843v24500
10926v24500
10797v24500
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-08-05, 19:28

Do something for us in P.H.
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-08-05, 19:30

I HAVE THE DIGITAL CTL DECODER, HOW CAN I WATCH WITHOUT SUBSCIPTN.
Back to top Go down
louismikkyfun
Amateur
Amateur
louismikkyfun

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-08-05, 21:33

nice to hear that, thax JB
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-08-06, 00:54

Gurus in Abia State go on and enjoy.
Is like Abia, Imo and Anambra territory is of great value in terms of ctl with strong.
Back to top Go down
bucade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-08-19, 19:10

Gurus, i need someone to come to my aid. on sirius 4 @ 4.8 degrees east , though im on the bird now but i can only get 2 transponders, i just want to know if there is no other transponder on the bird again. pls i need an urgent response sirs. pls im on line now.
Back to top Go down
bucade
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-08-19, 19:39

i browsed through latest transponders news for africa through olofofo and i saw some transponders on sirius 4, some poeple might have not seen this though i,ve not tried it. 12111 H 27500, 12707 V 3300, 12710 H 2450. thanx. but pls i still need more transponders if these work.
Back to top Go down
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-08-19, 19:40

bucade wrote:
Gurus, i need someone to come to my aid. on sirius 4 @ 4.8 degrees east , though im on the bird now but i can only get 2 transponders, i just want to know if there is no other transponder on the bird again. pls i need an urgent response sirs. pls im on line now.
why do you need another one? Make it clear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-09-08, 20:28

guru4life wrote:
Precious4luv wrote:
Do something for us in P.H.

Do you know where I can buy the Strong Decoder in PH? and the Avatar Dongle too?

stop spying!. u r in lagos asking of buying receiver&dongle @ph hul
Back to top Go down
Precious4luv
Senior
Senior
Precious4luv

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-09-10, 14:14

@Skyenet, don't just worry cos i know how to deal with people like that.
Back to top Go down
guru4life
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-09-11, 18:22

Precious4luv wrote:
@Skyenet, don't just worry cos i know how to deal with people like that.

What is the above statement supposed to mean? If you cannot help just say so. I am currently on transfer to Port Harcourt and, if you must know, I live in Woji. I think I will have to bust this forum since nobody seems ready to help.

Bye Bye people.
Back to top Go down
chelski
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-09-11, 19:07

My guy don vex....abeg guys na which sat? Cos i dey get ctl server for here before
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2011-09-12, 06:56

Pls which bird can we used to track it is it my tv or w4 pls thanks
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-06, 18:56

i really need info,i just noticed today that CTL decoder is on HD, The model if i recall is WAHD7000...What i need to know.is how to connect the Antenna to strong decoder....if you have any useful info,please drop it here,i need to try something..UP NTC.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-07, 07:11

@All i am still waiting for info about connecting CTL antenna to strong reciever,i need info.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-07, 12:16

i am still waiting for info.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-07, 12:30

I do believe we have those whom watched CTL Cable station's on their strong decoder,what i need is what was used to connect its antenna to strong and what settings
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-07, 23:20

Waaho... i am surprise no one has response till now,its like my taught are not useful
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-07, 23:30

Seems you are oyo. But check nairaland forum for that info, I once read it there.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-07, 23:57

Even n oyo its no lnger on strong decoder again.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-08, 06:25

what they now use is a decoder design by WELLAV for cable tv operator and its HD, The decoder model is WHD7000,Its in Alibaba webpage.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-08, 07:00

They hv som of thre tp on mytv wit dis 12602 u can even make som enquiry forthr more.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-08, 09:57

ancl wrote:
They hv som of thre tp on mytv wit dis 12602 u can even make som enquiry forthr more.
This station is their Trend tv satelite station
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-08, 10:33

how wish they're still work here in Lagos
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-08, 10:46

olofin17 wrote:
Is that why no one is willing to asist us over here.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2012-03-08, 14:32

akanjoe wrote:
olofin17 wrote:
Is that why no one is willing to asist us over here.
i hear that thre signal is nt reach lagos thks.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2013-09-25, 14:57

Ctl wellcome back to ib...d frequency will soon be uploaded...fƠ̴͡я̲̅ miland use 11219 h or v 27500
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2013-09-25, 15:00

Once it is fta to feb... We r deserve to watch it free in ib using strong...dis great info is from research, use ur old ctl box ãήϑ confirm
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2013-09-25, 15:02

Once it is fta to feb... We r deserve to watch it free in ib using strong...dis great info is from research, use ur old ctl box ãήϑ confirm
Back to top Go down
talentedtk
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty2013-09-25, 18:22

MTN latest Yourfreedom Download [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

View The Settings Here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ctl with strong(only for abia state)   Ctl with strong(only for abia state) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ctl with strong(only for abia state)
Page 1 of 1