Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

Sex : male

Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val Empty
PostSubject: Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val   Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val Empty2015-02-14, 09:21

Cynthia sex Diary

The Kinky Slut

Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val Cynthi10

Part One

It has been three days since that fateful day. She was getting a little nervous. She had been basking in the warm afterglow of their last encounter and now it was just hitting her. She did a very bad thing, and it might come back to haunt her.

Cynthia knew the moment she met her sister, Derby’s boyfriend, that she would fuck him. She was not a mean person. Derby has always had a history of going after any guy that Cynthia happens to fall for. For a long time, Cynthia had been on the losing end. She was never able to attract the men Derby liked, until now.
It was a rainy afternoon when everything changed with Dele, Derby’s man. Cynthia was engrossed in a novel when she got distracted by a desperate knock on the door of the small 2-bedroom apartment she shared with Derby in Victoria Island. When she opened the door, Cynthia was greeted by a soaking wet and shaken Dele.

“Oh My God, what happened?” Cynthia asked as she let him in.
“The rain just suddenly started when I was a couple of bus stops away from yours, it was insane. I have a meeting to get to and I certainly could not go looking like this. So I figured I can come here and see if there is anything I can do about my clothes while I wait for the rain to subside.” He explained.
Cynthia let him in, and he hurriedly went to Derby’s room.
“I am sorry about barging in like this,” he called out from the room. “I know Derby is at work and I was really hoping I will meet you at home”.

“Oh, it’s no problem.” Cynthia called back. “Make yourself comfortable.” She said as she went back to her novel.
She really had no intention of fucking him as at that time. She had had an amazing one-night-stand, the night before and had been gloriously and ruthlessly fucked by a guy she met at a club. She was not horny that afternoon, she was mainly bored as the rain had obviously made her afternoon plans go kaput.
In 2 seconds. Everything changed. Dele stepped back into the living room in nothing but shorts, holding

his damp clothes.
“Is there anywhere I can hang these for a few minutes?” He asked.
Cynthia was momentarily distracted by his hot, gorgeous body. She never noticed that before, as Dele was not really that handsome. But apparently, what he lacked in looks, he made up for in body type. He had the kind of body you typically saw in movies. Sculpted, define and fucking Hot. It’s official, she was lusting after him. When she finally looked up to meet his eyes, she could see a little spark of interest there before he cleared his throat. Cynthia spent the afternoon helping him out with his clothes and wondering when or if she would ever get to ride that body.

She got her chance a mere week after that encounter. She and her sister attended a cousin’s wedding. Cynthia was having an okay time. Weddings were normally an opportunity to check out the boys and decide who to take home for the night. But it does not look that will happen today. As she scanned the crowd, it was obvious to her that there were no potential booty calls.

After the wedding party was over, Dele came back to pick them up. As they got to the apartment, Derby was so exhausted, she passed out almost immediately. Dele decided to take a quick shower since he would be spending the night as it was late.
Cynthia decided that this was her chance. She undressed and went into the bathroom a few seconds after him. His shocked expression was replaced with one of pleasant surprise as she went for his dick. His words of protest was swallowed back when she put her lips on his and kissed him fiercely. He slid a finger into her pussy and she squirmed pleasantly. She took a step back from him and spread her legs wide. Using her own hand, she slowly made her way to her pussy and began fucking herself hard with a finger while he watched. Her eyes were on his growing erection as she finger fucked herself harder and harder.

She soon slid two fingers into her pussy. Then three, then four. At this time, she could see that Dele’s dick was large. Threatening to explode. She fucked herself with one hand while holding on to her breast with the other.
“Fuck me now.” She moaned. As Dele moaned towards, she held up a hand to stop him.

“Not with your dick yet. Fuck me with this.” She reached for the toilet plunger and handed it to him.
Dele was shocked. He raised an eyebrow at her as he collected the plunger.
“Are you sure?” He asked.
She took the plunger back from him. With her legs still spread, she pushed the tail end into her pussy.
“This is what I want” She moaned.
Dele took over. He was so fucking turned on at this point that he was not sure how much of this torture he could take. He fucked her slowly with the instrument as Cynthia bit her lips to keep from screaming with pain, or pleasure, or both.

She held on as long as she could before exploding in one of the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. As she made her way back to earth, she took one more look at the dick she so badly wanted to fuck.
“Okay, now it’s your turn. Fuck this pussy. Fuck this pussy hard.”
Dele was more than ready. Facing her, he lifted one leg up over his shoulder and dove deep into her. She was wonderfully wet. He gave it her all. Fucking her hard as he slipped two fingers in her ass. He now knew she liked it rough and did not hesitate to put two more fingers in her asshole. Cynthia loved it. She loved that he now got her. She knew Derby was too Vanilla to like sex this rough and she know she was giving Dele something he had never gotten from her sister.

She grabbed her breasts hard as Dele kept fucking her with his fingers and his dick. It was heaven. Dele soon reached for the discarded plunger and stuck it in her ass as he kept fucking her. Cynthia was going crazy with the beautiful combination of pain and pleasure. She know she would be fucking sore in the morning but she didn’t care. At this moment, all her extremities are being stimulated and she was riding this high till the end. He kept fucking her and hurting her on both ends. She knew Dele was loving it. She never had a man fuck her with this much eagerness before. She knew they now had something in common.
Dele kept fucking her with his dick while still fucking her with the plunger. It wasn’t long before they climaxed simultaneously. __
It has been 3 days since that experience and Cynthia was getting worried that he would not call. Even worse, that he would confess the experience to her sister. She knew she wanted to do more rough things with Dele. She knew he would love the things she had been fantasizing about. She was wondering if she was wrong about him when her phone rang.
“Finally.” She thought….

Next Part 2
Back to top Go down
http://www.medoriansports.blogspot.com
k jackson
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
k jackson

Sex : MALE

PostSubject: Re: Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val   Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val Empty2015-02-14, 23:47

Dear Lord
Dear Lord,
May all those plannin to have sex today get pregnant typically tight. Let no abortion pill work for them. May all condoms tear miraculously. LeNict no emergency pill work for them. This is my humble prayer to you Lord. Let all the saints of The Lord say,
Amen.
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val   Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val Empty2015-02-15, 15:21

PART TWO

“I want you in bed, hot, naked and ready,” Cynthia texted Dele, minutes before she got to his place.
She knew Dele would willingly do it. It’s been 3 weeks since their last encounter. It took only a few awkward phone conversation for them to realize that the only thing they had in common was rough sex. She didn’t mind. She did not want to connect with him in any other way anyway. He was her sister’s man. They might probably get married, and she was cool with that. All Cynthia wanted was his huge, hard dick and his eager spirit. Her big sister can keep the rest.

She came prepared this time around, bag of goodies in hands. She opened the door with the key he left under the foot-mat for her. She entered the living room and smiled as she saw his clothes and underwear leading the trail to his room. She took off her own clothes, took a few seconds to admire her lovely body through the reflection of the TV.

She could feel his big dick hot and throbbing in her throat as she knelt to pay her respect while he stood with a blissful look on his face. He grabbed her hair and pulled while he shoved the dick in her mouth as far as it could go. Cynthia enjoyed every minute of it. Her scalp hurt, her jaws ached and she was fighting her gag reflexes, but she felt like she was in heaven. It was the kind of pain and pleasure only Dele knows how to give her. He pulled her hair even harder until tears streamed out of her eyes. He suddenly pulled out of her mouth and shoved her to the ground.

“You whore.” He said. “You nasty little slut.” Then he slapped her across the face. Hard.
It hurt. She buried her head in her arms. Naked and sobbing. But her pussy was saying a different story entirely. It was dripping with need. She wanted to be fucked.
He reached into her goodie bag and brought out the leather whip.

“Stand up. Stand up you nasty, disgusting little slut.” He growled at her.
She did as he said. She got up on trembling legs. Dele bent her over, leaving her ass in the air.
“What do you want?” He asked her. “How do you want it?”
“I want you to fuck me. Fuck my ass please. I want to feel you. I want you to fill me.” She said in a trembling voice.
He whipped her. She whimpered in pain but she did not move from the position. He whipped her again. And again. And again.
“What do you want?” He asked again.
“I want you. Please. Fuck me. Fuck this slut’s ass and show her how bad she has been.”
“Not yet, Cyn. Not yet. You need to be thought a lesson.”
He brought out her vibrator from the bag. After spending a few seconds rubbing her asshole. He stuck it in. She moaned with pleasure. He took it out, picked up the whip and slapped her hard on her ass. Her knees finally buckled and she landed in a heap on the floor. He pulled her up roughly and pushed her to the bed.
She was on her hands and knees in seconds. Standing behind her, Dele pushed her face hard into the pillow until she started struggling for air. He released her, and with his palm, slapped her some more on her ass. Pulling her hair from behind, he stuck the vibrator straight into her ass hole again. She cried out. In pain? Pleasure? She wasn’t sure.
With the vibrator still inside her, he slowly put in a couple of fingers to stretch her even wider. He continued fucking her ass this way until she could take it no more and came hard around his fingers and the toy.
He could not endure his hard-on anymore. He removed the vibrator and replaced it with his own dick while driving the toy into her dripping wet pussy. He fucked her with both and gave her another wild orgasm before he took out the toy from her pussy, grab her ass with both hands and fucked her with all he had.
When he felt like he was close to orgasm, he asked her to turn around and he shoved his cum covered dick into her throat once again. She gagged on the dick. He slapped her face hard, forced her mouth open, with one hand around her neck, he went in again.
He tightened his grip around her neck so hard she was starting to quake. He fucked her throat again and again while getting off on the pleading look on her face. He shot his load straight into her throat and kept fucking her until there was nothing else left in him. He released her and she clutched at her throat, spluttering. he ignored her and went to the bathroom to take a shower.
By the time he returned, she was already gone.

Next, Final Part....
Back to top Go down
lawalahmed
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
lawalahmed

PostSubject: Re: Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val   Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val Empty2015-02-19, 23:02

Final Part ( Sexy Birthday)

He had something special planned for her birthday.
He know she liked her pussy being stretched as wide as it can go and he had some pretty good ideas on the things she would like. Sitting on the chair in the living room, Cynthia was overwhelmed with anticipation. She was naked, tied up, blindfolded and completely horny. She could hear him moving around the room and she wondered what the hell he was up to.

She was tied up in such a way that each legs was spread wide and tied to the legs of the chair so she was completely exposed. Her need for him was obvious as there was already a puddle of pussy juice on the chair. Dele teased her by touching some parts of her body as he moved around the room. He touched her hair, her neck, her shoulders and her breasts. She was moaning helplessly and he knew he had her. She could hear him enter the room nearby. The kitchen, she thought. It was all silent in the room except for the beautiful slow music playing.

She wanted so bad to feel something hard and huge enter her tight pussy. She was feeling a lot frisky today, perhaps, the fact that she was turning 22 was more exciting than she thought.
She heard him return to the room and she sighed.

“Please…” She moaned.
He said nothing. He loved feeling in control. That was the one thing Derby never gave him. He loved her and would be marrying her in a couple of months. But her sister, Cynthia, satisfied him in ways that his wife-to-be never did. He knew he would never fall in love with Cynthia in a million years, but he also knew he would greatly miss their sexy sessions if it ever ended. He hoped it won’t.
He picked up a small cucumber, lowered himself to his knees in front of Cynthia and gently slipped it into her wet, hot cunt.

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh,” she moaned.
She squirmed as he pushed the cucumber in and out of her. He finally removed it and replaced it with a bigger one. Cynthia jerked as she felt the coolness of the cucumber in her. Before she could get used to the feeling though, he removed it and promptly inserted an even bigger one that filled her and stretched her as wide as she could go. She screamed in pain and pleasure as he proceeded to relentlessly fuck her with it. He slipped the cucumber as far in as it could go, and while leaning forward to take a nipple in his mouth, he stroked her with it. He felt her close to climax and increased his speed. He kept going until she came hard around it.
Breathing heavily, Cynthia wondered what was next. She could hear him ransacking the living room again and when she felt him come back to kneel before her, she was ready and waiting.

He slipped in the beer bottle, mouth first, in her. The coldness and harshness of it felt incredibly good. He knew what she wanted and went on to slip the bottle in deeper, until she screamed once again. The scream that says she was in so much pain and loving it. When he noticed she was about to cum again, he slipped it out of her.

Her moan of disappointment was not lost on him.
“Hold on baby, I will let you cum soon,” he whispered in her ear.
He slipped a finger in her as he reached for her other breast with his mouth. He slid the second finger, then the third, then the fourth, and finally, he filled her with his fist. She was squirming and jerking against his hand as the ropes held her in place. He fist-fucked her gently at first, then began going in harder and harder. She was in so much pain, that she was already in tears. She loved it. She loved that Dele always knows how she liked it. He was the best rough-sex mate she had ever had. He bit down on her nipples hard as he kept fucking her with his fist. She could not hold back the scream as another huge orgasm escaped from her. He removed his hand suddenly. Stood up and shoved his already hard and dripping cock down her throat. Grabbing her hair, he fucked her mouth hard. She closed her eyes as she felt the pain everywhere, he pussy, her nipples, her scalp and her throat.

“Open your eyes,” he roared at her, “look at me.”
She complied. Tears in her eyes, she made sure she met his gaze as he kept slipping his dick hard and fast in and out of her mouth. She felt him close to climax and she opened even wider for him. He gave her hair one last tug and came straight down her throat.
He left her tied up and went in to take a shower and a nap.
——
2 hours later, her returned to see her still tied up and asleep, just as he planned.
The day is still young, he thought. He picked up the bottle again and knelt before her.
“Wake up.” He said.
Back to top Go down

Cynthia sex Diary (18+) Special Drama for Valentine...Happy Val
Page 1 of 1