Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty
PostSubject: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 09:50

The heat generated from the dramatic departure of former president Olusegun Obasanjo from the ruling Peoples’ Democratic Party is yet to die down.

Speaking on the issue, the Director of Communications of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Malam Garba Shehu said Obasanjo’s departure is a welcome development to the APC.

What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu BROGaN5Ya7DjzSkSij0dYnFs

When asked in a recent interview with Vanguard, the implication of Obasanjo shredding his membership card openly, Shehu replied: “It means PDP is ruined. Being the god father of the party and he left the party, should there be any reason for any reasonable member of the party to remain there? What I expect is that other members of the party should start tearing their cards and getting out of the party. The roof is falling on the house and whoever wants to be saved should get out before the roof crashes on their heads.”

He urged other members of the PDP to leave the party and openly shred their membership cards too.

“The departure of Obasanjo from the PDP, to us, is a welcome development and should be instructive enough to other card carrying members of the PDP to start shredding their own membership cards too! They are just wasting this great country’s time and theirs too! The truth is that the PDP has no solution to the problems facing us as a nation. In fact, they are wasting our time too! It took Obasanjo such a long time to realise this. But I am happy he has come to the point of realization,” he stated.

Shehu explained that the PDP was in a desperate situation after conducting research that showed that they were not the people’s most popular choice and they are now trying salvage the situation by throwing the focus off serious economic issues and focus on ‘inconsequential issues’ like Buhari’s age, his certificate, and recently his health.

“PDP leaders know they are losing this election, they have seen the handwriting on the wall.

“So it is very clear that they just want to hold us down. They decided to employ all antics to hold and slow us down, so that they can do a catch up. Basically, that is their trick and Nigerians fully understand it and that is what is playing out presently,” he added.

According to Shehu, Nigerians have seen APC as an instrument of change that they desire, saying: “Change is imminent and APC is fully prepared to bring about the desired change the people are clamouring for.”

President Jonathan who recently reacted to Obasanjo’s shredding of his PDP membership card said the former president is a father to him and he doesn’t want to join issues with him. He however pleaded with him and other senior citizens of the country to be cautious with the utterances so that they do not affect the economy and security of the country.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 10:13

Next person to tear his/her membership card.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 10:41

eddyvic wrote:
maybe u lol!
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 11:13

Safex wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
maybe u lol!
Me ke? I no belong to any party o, i be one man mopol
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 11:47

eddyvic wrote:
Safex wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
maybe u lol!
rilly? U wey i c during last PDP electn in adamawa
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 13:04

Safex wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
Safex wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
maybe u lol!
Lolzz:-D, i laugh 4get my son's birthday. God 4bid bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 13:46

eddyvic wrote:
Safex wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
Safex wrote:
eddyvic wrote:
maybe u lol!
Lolzz:-D, i laugh 4get my son's birthday. God 4bid bad thing.
so una don even get pikin ehn? Small boy lyk u
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 14:26

No b pikin o, na big boi wey don dey fuc*. U said i b smal boi shey? Na ajidewe tinz, u no fit understand.
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 17:43

eddyvic wrote:
No b pikin o, na big boi wey don dey fuc*. U said i b smal boi shey? Na ajidewe tinz, u no fit understand.
me I no dey o
Back to top Go down
stainlez
Veteran
Veteran

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 18:08

I don tore my APC membership card too
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-23, 21:44

stainlez wrote:
u can break ur pvc as well
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-24, 00:17

Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Abi o, mak he kuku complete the whole thing... Lol
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty2015-02-24, 11:49

eddyvic wrote:
Safex wrote:
stainlez wrote:
Abi o, mak he kuku complete the whole thing... Lol
lolz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu   What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu Empty

Back to top Go down

What Obasanjo's Torn Membership Card Implies - Garba Sheu
Page 1 of 1