Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I’m in APC to stay – Atiku

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty
PostSubject: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-11, 21:48

Abuja – Former Vice President and chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC), Atiku Abubakar has said that his commitment to the APC and the success of its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari and other candidates of the party in the 2015 general elections is unwavering and never been up for bargaining.
The former Vice President made the assertion against the backdrop of reports in a section of the media of his purported return to the fold of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
“I remain irrevocably committed to the APC, as I promised in my concession speech at the conclusion of our party’s presidential primaries, and has been working tirelessly behind the scenes to ensure the victory of General Muhammadu Buhari and other candidates of our great party at the general elections,” the former Vice President is quoted to have said.
A statement by the Atiku Media Office in Abuja on Tuesday said that reports of the Turaki Adamawa’s purported return to the PDP or any other party is the handiwork of mischief makers focused on pitching the former Vice President against other leaders of the opposition party.
Atiku Abubakar said that for the avoidance of doubt he is unequivocally committed to the unity of APC and that it will take more than the antics of mischief makers to break that bond.
Atiku Abubakar noted that his return from Adamawa, where he convened a stakeholders’ meeting and reconciled disagreeing camps within the party, towards ensuring victory for the APC bears eloquent testimony of this commitment.
The statement reminded that the former Vice President currently supports the financial operations of the APC in many states, in most cases as a sole financier.
“I have backed my words and commitment with my resources to ensure that I bring my influence and support to bear on our party’s march to victory at all levels in the general election. That should be enough to shut up mischief makers bent on derailing the APC’s success at the March 28 and April elections,” he said.
The Atiku Media Office observed that as one of Nigeria’s astute politicians and businessmen, there may be overtures from across political divides to the former Vice President, but restated that Atiku Abubakar has publicly stated his commitment to the APC and has privately rebuffed the approaches from all quarters.
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-11, 23:19

up ApC!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-11, 23:52

tell them
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 07:08

U don run 4rm APC
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 07:10

Don't wori God must catch u and Obj
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 07:35

OLOBE wrote:
up ApC!
up change
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 07:37

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
Don't wori God must catch u and Obj
Lol
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 09:46

eddyvic wrote:
OLOBE wrote:
up ApC!
up change
hmmmm!!!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 11:19

We go change 9ja to good
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 11:35

Una change am o
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 11:46

ancl wrote:
We go change 9ja to good
Yes o
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 11:50

APC CHANGE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 12:07

eddyvic wrote:
ancl wrote:
We go change 9ja to good
Yes o
with boko haram members abi
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 12:08

ancl wrote:
APC CHANGE!!!!!
go and buy then u collect ur change from them
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 14:50

aneke peter chukwujekwu wrote:
ancl wrote:
APC CHANGE!!!!!
go and buy then u collect ur change from them
like patience like peter
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty2015-03-12, 14:52

ancl wrote:
APC CHANGE!!!!!
Change jonathanl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I’m in APC to stay – Atiku   I’m in APC to stay – Atiku Empty

Back to top Go down

I’m in APC to stay – Atiku
Page 1 of 1