Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to make money online,just take a look.

Go down 
+3
k-banj
udohmike
Jay-jay
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay-jay
Novice
Novice
Jay-jay

Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty
PostSubject: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty2011-08-18, 02:43

Wow,u will need to do this all is free.most of d white me do dis for a living.is $20 ok for u in just one post?of course it is.then u don't have a problem just visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will get paid for blogging,referring members,searching anything in there chat engine.once u register go to statistics,click to lock id and put my id there to make me your guard.once u are done i will be giving u feedback on the site.what about [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] where u get paid just by registering u get $3 and by refering members u get $5.it is just money world,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which pay u $3 just for signing up and $? Just for refering.there are many sites ready to u d question is, are u ready?.dis are list of sites u can get paid for chatting and referring new member cause i will need much time to explain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please add rappyman as your referrer then pm me or send me email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in making your cash.s u get $5.it is just money world,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which pay u $3 just for signing up and $? Just for refering.there are many sites ready to u d question is, are u ready?.dis are list of sites u can get paid for chatting and referring new member cause i will need much time to explain [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] please add rappyman as your referrer then pm me or send me email at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in making your cash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.goemmy.com
udohmike
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty2011-10-24, 13:52

Thank man for the post.. but what if i dont have a credit card.. is there any other way i can be payed?
Back to top Go down
k-banj
Amateur
Amateur
k-banj

PostSubject: Re: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty2011-10-24, 17:22

Why all the refs....now????.
is it a referral biz...............dnt like it.
Back to top Go down
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty2011-10-24, 20:20

KAI ......DIZ PPLE GET LUCK SAY NO BE THREAD WEY I FIT EDIT, UNA 4 HEAR AM HOT
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty2011-10-24, 20:40

Scam, total rubbish.... Did anyone notice d referrals at d end of each link, once U̶̲̥̅̊ click, he gets money... U̶̲̥̅̊я̲̅ funeral if U̶̲̥̅̊ want oh
Back to top Go down
Drdanskills
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Drdanskills

PostSubject: Re: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty2011-10-24, 21:18

Bunch of scammers with no real future ambition other dan to deceive and infilterate busy websites.
Back to top Go down
http://drdanskills@yahoo.com
stay
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty2011-10-24, 22:26

I WOULDNT HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WIT HIM DROPPIN REF LINKS, BUT HE IS NOT A MODERATOR,..............IF TO SAY NA MODERATOR,I FOR NO MIND
Back to top Go down
http://www.great-star.webs.com
360man
Senior
Senior
360man

PostSubject: Re: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty2011-10-24, 23:41

ANYWAY, GUYS SHOULD KNOW THAT ONCE IN A WHILE THIS KIND OF PEOPLE WILL SHOW UP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to make money online,just take a look.   Want to make money online,just take a look. Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to make money online,just take a look.
Page 1 of 1