Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers Empty
PostSubject: Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers   Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers Empty2015-04-04, 09:13

PORT HARCOURT – Rampaging gunmen last night stormed the residence of Chief Christopher Adube in Obrikom community, Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni local government area and reportedly murdered seven persons.
The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Ahmad Muhammad said he was still trying to confirm the ugly development when Vanguard contacted him.
A community source told the Vanguard that the unknown assailants shot everybody they found in the residence, adding that Chief Adube was among those killed
“They shot everybody in sight at the compound. I can confirm that he is dead. I heard some were rushed to the hospital. I don’t know if all the others were his children or family members”, the source said.
He said the late Chief Adube was a Caretaker Committee Chairman some years back of the local governmen and until his death was the political leader of Usomini zone in the local government area.
He also said the deceased was a chieftain of the All Progressive Congress. “But I don’t know if the action of the gunmen had anything to do with politics”.
The source said two other persons were reportedly shot dead at Omoku last night. ” I also heard that two other persons were shot dead this night at Omoku”, the source said.
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

PostSubject: Re: Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers   Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers Empty2015-04-04, 11:01

R.I.P
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers   Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers Empty2015-04-04, 11:33

Terible, R.I.P
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers   Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers Empty2015-04-04, 16:21

Is RIP terrible....so funny sa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers   Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers Empty

Back to top Go down

Former LG boss, 6 others feared killed in Rivers
Page 1 of 1