Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oyo: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja upbeat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Oyo: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja upbeat Empty
PostSubject: Oyo: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja upbeat   Oyo: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja upbeat Empty2015-04-12, 01:17

In Oyo, Governor Abiola Ajimobi, who is the governorship candidate of the APC in the elections; Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala, governorship candidate of Labour Party; and Senator Rashidi Ladoja, the governorship candidate of Accord Party, commended the peaceful conduct of the polls.
Ajimobi, who voted at his polling unit, described the process as peaceful and well-organised.
Akala, accredited at Ward 10, Unit 13, Sabo-Taara, Ogbomoso, said, “I am impressed with the peaceful way the electorate have gone all about the electoral process. I laud them for being peaceful. Although I can’t describe the turn out as good, I believe the turnout will be impressive by the time voting commences. I also commend the electoral officials for being prompt in the various polling units. It shows Nigerians are developing with every election. I am also pleased with the security arrangement.”
Ladoja, accredited at Ward 10, Unit 6b, Ondo Street, Bodija, expressed reservation about the accreditation even though he said the polls were more peaceful than the presidential and National Assembly elections.
Ladoja complained that card readers were not working in some places, saying that at Olomi area of Ibadan, ballot boxes were snatched.
Sunday Vanguardobserved that there was low turn-out in some places in Ibadan metropolis but some voters said it was not low turn-out, saying the efficacy of card readers this time around reduced queues at polling units.
Back to top Go down

Oyo: Ajimobi, Akala, Ladoja upbeat
Page 1 of 1