Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

33-yr-old truck driver kills friend

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

33-yr-old truck driver kills friend Empty
PostSubject: 33-yr-old truck driver kills friend   33-yr-old truck driver kills friend Empty2015-05-06, 07:11

LAGOS—A 33-year-old trailer driver, who reportedly stabbed his friend to death on Monday night at Amuwo Odofin area of Lagos State, has confessed that his action was a mistake he regretted.
It was learned that the suspect, identified as Tunde Azeez, allegedly stabbed Lukmon Ayedun with a broken bottle at 8:42pm during a brawl.
Vanguardlearned that trouble started when the suspect purportedly bought food from a vendor, woke his friend from sleep to eat.
His actions provoked Lukmon, who reacted by hitting Azeez and a fight ensued.
Suspect’s account
Tunde Azeez.
Azeez, a father of one from Ogbomosho, toldVanguard: “I did not kill him deliberately. All I did was wake him up from sleep so that he could eat with me. I did not know it would make him angry or degenerate to a fight, let alone lead to his death.
“What actually happened on that fateful day was that I went to buy food from a nearby food vendor at Amuwo Odofin. When I came back my friend Lukmon was sleeping.
“So I woke him up to eat. He got angry and gave me a blow. I was surprised, so I asked him why he was acting so weird and if he was alright.
“As if that was not enough, while I was asking him what was wrong with him, he broke a bottle and stabbed me on my left hand.
“Immediately, I took a bottle, broke it and stabbed him on his head.
OPC intervenes
“Afterwards, I ran to call Sir K, an Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, Commander and others to intervene because Lukmon was still holding a bottle, making attempt to stab me again.
“When Sir K and other people came to intervene, they decided to take us to the hospital because we were bleeding terribly from the injuries.
“He fell off the motorcycle and died on the way to the hospital.
“For goodness sake, I do not have any reason to kill him; we have been friends for over four years before this unfortunate incident.
“I am married with a child and from Ogbomosho in Oyo State. I am a truck driver and started driving in 2010.
“I do not have a house. I sleep inside the motor garage at night. My wife and child are in the village.”
Vanguardlearned that the case is currently being investigated at the homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation Department, SCID, Yaba Lagos.
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: 33-yr-old truck driver kills friend   33-yr-old truck driver kills friend Empty2015-05-06, 08:43

mistake?... dis is very bad. Ahhaaa
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: 33-yr-old truck driver kills friend   33-yr-old truck driver kills friend Empty2015-05-06, 11:47

is it a mistake really?
Back to top Go down
eddyvic
Expert
Expert
eddyvic

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: 33-yr-old truck driver kills friend   33-yr-old truck driver kills friend Empty2015-05-06, 12:11

Only God knows
Back to top Go down
Twogoods
Expert
Expert
Twogoods

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: 33-yr-old truck driver kills friend   33-yr-old truck driver kills friend Empty2015-05-06, 12:14

What ever it this, mader case mader
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com/inforNaij
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 33-yr-old truck driver kills friend   33-yr-old truck driver kills friend Empty

Back to top Go down

33-yr-old truck driver kills friend
Page 1 of 1