Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorenz3820
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige Empty
PostSubject: NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige   NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige Empty2015-06-12, 01:05

Nigeria - According to Chief Emeka Ngige(SAN) , Senate President Bukola Saraki will now be wary of his party.

"The All Progressives Congress(APC) should just settle down and allow Saraki and at the appropriate time, they can strike," THE GUARDIAN quoted him as saying.

"Saraki, with the way he emerged, will now be sleeping with one eye," he said.

"The proverbial banana peel is already on the side of his presiding chair. It is like, he will now be watchful before he finishes his tenure.

"If I were Saraki, since I know that I have the number of Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) and some members of APC that would make him win that election, I would have asked that we wait for our colleagues to come.

"That is the mark of statemanship," he added.
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige   NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige Empty2015-06-12, 13:04

okay...
Back to top Go down
lisonic
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige   NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige Empty2015-06-12, 22:42

who was trying to fool who
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige   NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige Empty

Back to top Go down

NASS 'Coup' - Saraki Will Now Be Sleeping With One Eye Open - Ngige
Page 1 of 1