Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor

Go down 
+2
Lottodream
Ashawo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor Empty
PostSubject: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor   I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor Empty2015-08-03, 23:13

The General Overseer of Mountain Of Liberation And Miracle Ministries (The Liberation City), Pastor Chris Okafor, fondly called ‘oracle of God’, has challenged Nigerians to pray against the plan of the Devil on the country, saying prayer was the only thing that could avert the impending doom. Prayer, according to him was necessary following a revelation he received from God.

The popular Lagos-based pastor gave this warning during an interdenominational service held at the headquarters of his church.

DAILY POST recalls that earlier this year, the servant of God predicted that a popular traditional ruler would join his ancestors.

He said, “God revealed to me that if prayers are not offered, the air disaster may occur and would claim many lives.”

According to him,in the vision, he saw an aircraft full of human blood and to this effect, he has called on all Nigerians to be vigilant and pray against an approaching air disaster that might shake the country. He went further to appeal to the management of the Nigeria Aviation sector to diligently carry out their duties.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor   I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor Empty2015-08-04, 05:16

May GOD have mercy on us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor   I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor Empty2015-08-04, 06:30

Amen ooo
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor   I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor Empty2015-08-04, 06:47

we reject it o IJN
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor   I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor Empty2015-08-04, 07:03

Dis kind prophet seff....
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor   I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor Empty2015-08-04, 07:47

prophet of doom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor   I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor Empty

Back to top Go down

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor
Page 1 of 1