Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing

Go down 
+53
D REAL MAN
biss1
abudavis
world richest
Gbengajosephp
moscolinks
akanjoe
jeeqer
Sensicut07
ojasope
oscar4free2air
ANAYATDISH
raji1234
topycrown
bejs
buzz_tech
kureka
donfolex
jones
ddanjuma
babsleeway
bola_yeni
chejuli
naija4real
gresko
boura80
ancl
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
olofin17
ambibi
dasco3191
lakins2011
juve1983
prettyddd
Precious4luv
Songod
chelski
adewoyin
360man
forkafor
Salgam
moschnitnt
hibeeke
Reu
ARISEKOLADE
Jerryk
yemiola
eke kingsley nduka
ayosamuel
slash
tdalyn
John bull
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John bull
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-05, 09:56

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 18:28

pls house any body with good information on m-box pls pm or send to my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i want to buy.pls let talk thanx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 19:52

mrman wrote:

pls house any body with good information on m-box pls pm or send to my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] i want to buy.pls let talk thanx
stop repeatn post
Back to top Go down
dasco3191
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 20:56

how can i upgrade my avata 2 pls help me
Back to top Go down
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-08, 22:17

pls jb i have a problem,i download the software and upgraded it sucessfully but is still not working.pls what is the server for microbox and does it reject fuji lnbf?.
Back to top Go down
ambibi
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-27, 23:35

pls i use my master card register wit x10hosting i dont know how to host the files and use it with iwp pls help me teach me step by step how to do in tanx
Back to top Go down
olofin17
Amateur
Amateur
olofin17

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-28, 00:56

gud job, please somebody should put me tru hw to upgrade the software
to my box, i have tru wit dload, i got serial adaptar, but stil dey ask for d drivers, i dont know to get it, olofin_barca2009atyahoo.com.......thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-28, 02:07

If you need need a micro box call 08184559411 the price is 15k
Back to top Go down
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso
Senior
Senior
Isaac Nana Kofi Asenso

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-28, 07:26

I heared the srt 4899 consist of a microbox dongle. Is it true? Som1 shd pls help me cos I need to upgrade mine
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-30, 10:16

I hv strong 99x it look like avatar bt does it same wit 4899x?
Back to top Go down
boura80
Novice
Novice
boura80

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-30, 10:26

ancl wrote:

nop strong 99x is the same avatar2
Back to top Go down
moschnitnt
Senior
Senior
moschnitnt

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-30, 10:35

boura80 wrote:
ancl wrote:

nop strong 99x is the same avatar2

yeah they are all the same, including fta 2011 and strong 2012
Back to top Go down
http://asasoft.webs.com
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-09-30, 11:12

Thks
Back to top Go down
gresko
Novice
Novice

Sex : masculi

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-18, 12:23

Goog morning, my microbox stop working, i want new softfware for 2012
Back to top Go down
naija4real
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-18, 16:23

i learn that you can convert your avatar to microbox , any one know about this too?
Back to top Go down
chejuli
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-18, 17:06

naija4real wrote:
i learn that you can convert your avatar to microbox , any one know about this too?

How?
Back to top Go down
naija4real
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-18, 18:09

do you want to try it?
Back to top Go down
bola_yeni
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
bola_yeni

Sex : yes

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-18, 18:46

Yeah why not if not?
Back to top Go down
babsleeway
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-18, 18:57

naija4real wrote:
Any help with this convertion, pls
Back to top Go down
ddanjuma
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-21, 11:53

Jerryk wrote:
ALL IS WELL MY DSTV IS COMING NOW AS AT SENDING THIS MESSAGE WITHOUT ANY UPGRADE CHECK YOURS AND SEE

please help me am also using both avatar and mb but i cant watch anything now please guys help me
Back to top Go down
eke kingsley nduka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-21, 14:10

please guys which date is the latest for micro box 2
Back to top Go down
jones
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-21, 14:54

if u need mb or u av mb problems contact on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
eke kingsley nduka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-21, 15:14

guy were can get the loader
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-21, 16:44

jones wrote:
if u need mb or u av mb problems contact on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bloody newbie monkey monkey . Dropping of email and phone no is an offence on this forum.
Back to top Go down
donfolex
Expert
Expert
donfolex

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-21, 16:46

jones wrote:
call me on 08032761592

Dont do dis again No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2011-12-22, 00:27

I need my microbox to be working,pls where can i change the ic or upgrade it?the ppl around alaba int.mkt,i am desperately in need of it
Back to top Go down
kureka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 13:44

Every body is just dropping email and contact phone number, I thought this forum is for learning and sharing? Every body seems to be interested in making money; one way or the other! What,s happening here? Haba niga!
Back to top Go down
buzz_tech
Amateur
Amateur
buzz_tech

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 17:04

kureka wrote:
Every body is just dropping email and contact phone number, I thought this forum is for learning and sharing? Every body seems to be interested in making money; one way or the other! What,s happening here? Haba niga!
Tell them oh!
Back to top Go down
bejs
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 17:53

NAWAA FOR SOME PEEPS OO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-01-30, 18:18

nothing goes for nothing this time,i can even pay 4 the service if anyone is willing to help me
Back to top Go down
jones
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-02-01, 12:43

if u want to upgrade ur m.b or u want to buy contact me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-02-01, 18:19

will u help me change my mb?
Back to top Go down
topycrown
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-02-01, 18:21

will u help me change my mb ic?
Back to top Go down
raji1234
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-02-19, 09:13

micro box ic working perfectly call 08091978278
Back to top Go down
ANAYATDISH
Novice
Novice

Sex : MALA

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 08:04

microbox 1035 1.83 affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 08:11

ANAYATDISH wrote:
microbox 1035 1.83 affraid affraid affraid

What at u afraid of?what do u mean by ur first post?
Back to top Go down
oscar4free2air
Senior
Senior
oscar4free2air

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 08:21

micro box,........micro box......hmmmmm...as 4 me i prefer free to air..
Back to top Go down
ojasope
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 08:27

oscar4free2air wrote:
why u said that
Back to top Go down
Sensicut07
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Sensicut07

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 10:28

ojasope wrote:
oscar4free2air wrote:
why u said that
free to air is better than does dongle but for the people that using c band
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 10:35

ojasope wrote:
oscar4free2air wrote:
why u said that

Ask the guy,it seems he need help.pls resurrect his mb for him
Back to top Go down
jeeqer
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 10:37

Do u guys mean ur hav mb ic wid s/n1035 and doup 1.83 ? If yes, I'm interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 10:42

ojasope wrote:
oscar4free2air wrote:
why u said that

Ask the guy,it seems he need help.pls help him resurrect his mb
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 11:18

i want to buy fairly use MB..anyone who has,affordable and workng should please.PM me.thanks
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 11:30

Why d't u usd dat money to change ur avatar ic in and started flex wit it.
Back to top Go down
akanjoe
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-14, 11:40

ancl wrote:
Why d't u usd dat money to change ur avatar ic in and started flex wit it.
I will do that egbo,i want to have alternatives.
Back to top Go down
moscolinks
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 16:49

micro-box with serial no 10335 has expired and ceased operation. Interested individuals or groups that needs information on renewal and acquiring of new Microbox should pm me with their contacts for full detail.
Back to top Go down
Salgam
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-16, 21:37

pls i nid mb sw v1.83
Back to top Go down
moscolinks
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: The non chalant attitude of members   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-03-22, 13:59

harper2k3 wrote:
@JB, Where can i find the contact number?
@ harper2k3. what happened that you ignore my calls and you also resused to reply my pm. I believe i owned you nothing to deserve that treatment. Kindly make up the wrong impression you have about your fellow members.thanx
Back to top Go down
moscolinks
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-04-08, 01:05

only GOd will save synco users from pilar to pole running looking for new softwares and pairing server as if they want to initialise DSTV God save their souls not to run into pit
Back to top Go down
Gbengajosephp
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-04-20, 08:25

hello friends, i am trying to upgrade my microbox 1 and while using the cleaner it stops at 89% , i have tried it on different times and it it stil the same . pls, someone should help me with a way out advice. thanks
Back to top Go down
world richest
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
world richest

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty2012-04-20, 09:17

Contact obviouschild,jostunde,ojasope any of them we bring ur mb bak working!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing   Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Upgrade your microbox and continue flexing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next