Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo Empty
PostSubject: Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo   Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo Empty2015-09-06, 20:54

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo Screenshot_2015-09-05-14-32-00

Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop has just taken to Instagram to recount his harrowing experience aboard an Arik Air flight which he says almost crashed.

According to Bishop, the flight which was from Lagos to Uyo developed a fault while in the air as the engines started overheating, as a result, they had to return back to Lagos.

Imeh took to his page to be get saying that no explanations were offered by the airline or apologies made for the scary experience.

Read the details after the jump

“ was aboard an Arik flight from Lagos to Uyo scheduled originally for 7am and rescheduled for 11am today. We were told over 35 mins mid air that the engines are over heated and we were left with no choice but to return to Lagos. I was scared, livid, frustrated yet grateful to God for a safe landing even though it was a near crash experience. Till now no arik staff has come to us to enquire as to what the case was and to proffer a possible way forward. Now that really sucks! A fragment of thought that could point to my crashing and leaving behind my sweet wife and beautiful daughter will for a long time make me say #thunderfirearik.”

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo Screenshot_2015-09-05-14-31-57

Arik is really giving their brand quite a name as one bad customer experience after another keeps coming up.
Back to top Go down

Imeh Bishop Gets Really Big Scared On Board Arik Flight To Uyo
Page 1 of 1