Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTN NEW CHEAT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

200 - MTN NEW CHEAT Empty
PostSubject: MTN NEW CHEAT   200 - MTN NEW CHEAT Empty2015-10-04, 17:22

Hello my fellow mtn users have you hear about the magic sim is all about the new cheat i just discovered from an mtn staff...the promo is for mtn user only::all u need to do to double to activate your number for the cheat... is just to buy an mtn of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] go to your message box and type *180*0000* the pin number of the card*amount#::: e.g *180*0000*6324886139025241*400# and send it to dis mtn imdf 16 digit pin{0092348144422331}note:: if u use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] u will get [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]+1000MB: if u use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] u will get 7500+8GB. If u use [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you will get 15000+16GB!dat will last for 2month:: wait u will received a message saying dear customer your request was successful do not resend. it may take up to 5min to arrive? Dear nigerians users of mtn this is the new cheat i just discovered from an mtn staff...the promo is for mtn user only.
Back to top Go down
jones
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

200 - MTN NEW CHEAT Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTN NEW CHEAT   200 - MTN NEW CHEAT Empty2015-10-04, 17:51

Ole
Back to top Go down

MTN NEW CHEAT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum