Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals

Go down 
+4
smile2012
peter pan
obenar
ancl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty
PostSubject: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-29, 10:57

How would you describe a lady who slept with over 600 men in one year? You certainly won’t be wrong if you call her a s.ex machine or queen of se.x. Twenty-four-year-old Be­atrice Okeke (not real name), a student of a vocational institute in Owerri, the capital of Imo State, performed the feat, as it were.

Indeed, for Beatrice, se.x is a way of life, a daily routine. According to her, she resorted to using what she has to get what she needs when her boyfriend who was sponsoring her education abandoned her following lies told against her by jealous friends.

“My boyfriend whom I met at Onitsha, Anambra State when I went to visit an un­cle was sponsoring my education. We had agreed to get married as soon as possible. Then some people I regarded as friends started peddling wicked lies against me and without confirming if what they were saying was true or false, he called it quits just like that. They told him I had an incur­able disease. So, I decided to help myself because my parents cannot do anything for me. We are poor. My father used to be a driver but he is now a lumber jack while my mother is a full time housewife. Sometimes, she sells vegetables, ” she explained.

She said that when her boyfriend walked out of the relationship, she got a job in the bar section of a hotel but her take-home pay could barely take her any­where. So, one day, she went to a night­club with her friends and a man took her to his hotel room. The following morning, the man gave her N15,000 for services rendered and she was hooked.

Consider what she said: “They were paying me N10,000 a month and you work late hours. But if you go out to hustle in the night, you can get that kind of mon­ey within a day or two. About 600 men slept with me from last year to this year.”

But Beatrice is now singing a different tune. She said that she later discovered that prostitution is not as lucrative as she had thought.

She said that she is tired of warming men’s bed every night, adding that she wants to settle down.

Below is excerpt of the conversation she had with the reporter:
Back to top Go down
obenar
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 06:00

this is almost 4 years old story.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 06:36

Cook&boor story
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 07:25

HIV ?
Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 13:34

Ndi osochi egbu.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 14:00

Haha
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 20:33

Fornicator celebrating rubbish
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 21:13

Bad news always no good news on net again
Back to top Go down
AWNLJERROL
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 21:20

Settle down? Single men should beware oooooooo.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-30, 21:22

Haha
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-31, 13:42

na true
Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-31, 14:45

Wolex ib wrote:
na true
Only God knws the truth
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-10-31, 21:06

Kongratz 2 her; wat a tremendous achievement!
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty2015-11-01, 07:49

Safex wrote:
Kongratz 2 her; wat a tremendous achievement!
achievement indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals   I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals Empty

Back to top Go down

I Slept With 600 Men In One Year, Says 24-year-old Female Student reveals
Page 1 of 1