Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

“I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

“I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty
PostSubject: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 12:13

Nigerian ‘Prophet’ T.B. Joshua has released another controversial YouTube clip, claiming he predicted the tragic Russian plane crash in Egypt well over one year ago.

On Sunday 31st August 2014, the cleric, who is famed for his alleged ability to foretell the future, warned of an impending plane crash involving Russia.

“It will not be between Ukraine and Russia this time but a close region, a neighbouring
region,” he stated, warning passenger planes to be careful of the routes they take over such volatile areas. I am seeing a full load of passengers crash again,” he declared.

On Saturday 31st October 2015, a Russian jet tragically crashed while flying across the Sinai peninsula in Egypt en-route to St Petersburg, killing all 224 on board.

“We pray for all those involved in this tragic incident, that God would comfort and strengthen them in this difficult time,” the clip on the YouTube channel ‘Emmanuel TV’ concluded.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 13:10

Nah lie
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 13:10

Fake man of God
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 13:23

Don't mind him...always predict bad things
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 13:26

I don't knw why God still keep him alive
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 15:41

peter pan wrote:
I don't knw why God still keep him alive
lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 22:12

Don't judge pls
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 22:13

Abi ooo Bible also warn us about it
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-02, 23:15

Exactly!!!
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty2015-11-03, 07:41

Dont Judge Pls, Jesus Said Let The Good And Bad Grow 2gether Till The Harvest Time, Dont Let Me Tell You The Harvest Time Is Arround The Corner, Even Is Near, What Am I Saying, Is Soonest, Just Make Sure You Move Close To God, And Keep Praying To God To Let You Be Among Of Those That Will Be With Him On The Harvest Time, I Mean The Good One Not The Bad One...
...Be Warned.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua   “I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua Empty

Back to top Go down

“I Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane” – TB Joshua
Page 1 of 1