Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl

Go down 
+4
ancl
Ayusguy
smile2012
Ashawo
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty
PostSubject: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-09, 23:11

The Nasarawa State Police Command has arrested an evangelist alleged to have raped a 13-year-old girl in Marraraba, Karu Local Government area of the state.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr Sani Mohammed, told newsmen on Monday in Lafia, that the suspect was invited to stay with the girl’s family in Marraraba, based on trust, but abused the privilege by forcefully having carnal knowledge of the minor.

“It is unfortunate that the Pastor took advantage of his closeness to a family among his congregation To Molest their 13-year-old daughter,” he said.

The Commissioner, who claimed that the suspect had confessed to committing the crime, said that the evangelist had earlier told investigators that he was trying to remove demons from the girl.

“This man was believed to be a man of God by the family but used the advantage of his said position and proximity to the family To Molest the 13-year-old girl,” he lamented.

Mohammed said that investigation had been concluded on the matter and the suspect would soon be charged to court.(NAN)
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 00:25

This is a man of devil
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 08:01

End Of Time With False Prophet... JESUS Have Said It...

Last edited by Ayusguy on 2015-11-10, 14:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 11:30

smile2012 wrote:
This is a man of devil
wonder shall nvr end
Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 14:40

Ending time
God have mercy to us
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 15:58

SUREMAJESTY wrote:
Ending time
God have mercy to us
abi oooo my brother weakness everywhere
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 19:45

Bad pastor
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 19:47

I Cant Blame The Pastor Sha, Bcos To Cast The Demons Out From Someone, You Must Have Strong Holy Spirit, Which Mean The Devil Inside That Girls Overcome The Evangelist... You Must Be Strong Enough To Do The Work Of Evangelism...
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 19:57

Ayusguy wrote:
I Cant Blame The Pastor Sha, Bcos To Cast The Demons Out From Someone, You Must Have Strong Holy Spirit, Which Mean The Devil Inside That Girls Overcome The Evangelist... You Must Be Strong Enough To Do The Work Of Evangelism...
Hahaha
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 20:03

Ayusguy wrote:
Yeye if you are the pastor you we do more than that
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 20:14

ancl wrote:
Ayusguy wrote:
Yeye if you are the pastor you we do more than that
lol! That Is What You Think, But I Can Se You Dont Know What Am Talking About..
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 23:00

Ayusguy wrote:
neva bro
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 23:01

just that the girl is fyn
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 23:02

pastor are fake even tb joshua
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 23:17

peter pan wrote:
Ayusguy wrote:
neva bro
Hmmm Bro If You Are Watching Movie And You See Any Demons Ladies That Overcome Any Prophet, I Know You Will Think That Is Not His Faul, But When It Happen In Reality, We Will Never Believe Or Think That It Can Happen, Have You Forget That That Na Watin Dey Happen Dem Dey Take Do Movie For Us, Bro Think Deeply You Will Get Me...
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-10, 23:20

peter pan wrote:
You Have No Authority Or Right To Judge Anybody Bro, May God Almighty Forgive You, Is Only God That Knows Whom Is Serving Him, According To Scripture, He Said Let The Good And Bad Grow 2geda Till The Harvest Day... So Only God Can Judge Pls Bro....
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 12:51

peter pan wrote:
you don't followed what your Bible teach you bro
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 13:18

peter pan wrote:
Bros don,t talk like dat
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 13:22

Ayusguy wrote:
peter pan wrote:
You Have No Authority Or Right To Judge Anybody Bro, May God Almighty Forgive You, Is Only God That Knows Whom Is Serving Him, According To Scripture, He Said Let The Good And Bad Grow 2geda Till The Harvest Day... So Only God Can Judge Pls Bro....
i will judge them many of them nah fake
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 13:24

ancl wrote:
peter pan wrote:
you don't followed what your Bible teach you bro
what else did bible teach?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 13:27

bible teach me to be my brother's keeper and threat my neighbours, families and friends well not to get marice with them.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 13:27

bible teach me to be my brother's keeper and threat my neighbours, families and friends well not to get marice with them.
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 13:31

Bros nawa 4 u
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 14:00

Wolex ib wrote:
Bros nawa 4 u
waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 15:44

peter pan wrote:
Ayusguy wrote:
peter pan wrote:
i will judge them many of them nah fake
Everything That Has Good Must Have Fake Already, But You dont Have Am Keep Telling You, You Have No Right To Judge Any One...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 18:55

all i want to tell u is don't bold because u are pastor or not that u can do miracles and wonders no one can challenge God. This man called himself tb joshoua everybody knws that he is fake prophet even unborn child. When some1 tryin to mock God that shows the person is tryim our God. Remember God neva sleep
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 19:43

peter pan wrote:
all i want to tell u is don't bold because u are pastor or not that u can do miracles and wonders no one can challenge God. This man called himself tb joshoua everybody knws that he is fake prophet even unborn child. When some1 tryin to mock God that shows the person is tryim our God. Remember God neva sleep
So You Know That God Never Sleep Then Why Cant You Leave Everything To God, To Judge By Himself, Just Becareful Sha.... Enuf Is Enuf... I Arrest My Case.. It Is Well...
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 19:44

peter pan wrote:
So You Know That God Never Sleep Then Why Cant You Leave Everything To God, To Judge By Himself, Just Becareful Sha.... Enuf Is Enuf... I Arrest My Case.. It Is Well...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 20:09

hmmmm is like u are among the pastors.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-11, 20:22

why?
Back to top Go down
samboha
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-12, 05:42

End time signals
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-12, 06:36

peter pan wrote:
lol! Pastor Indeed...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-12, 09:04

samboha wrote:
End time signals
we are in ending time already.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty2015-11-12, 09:05

Ayusguy wrote:
peter pan wrote:
lol! Pastor Indeed...
okay o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl   Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl Empty

Back to top Go down

Police Arrest Evangelist Over Rape Of 13-years-old Girl
Page 1 of 1