Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arsene Wenger Makes Statement About God That Shocked Everyone..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

Arsene Wenger Makes Statement About God That Shocked Everyone.. Empty
PostSubject: Arsene Wenger Makes Statement About God That Shocked Everyone..   Arsene Wenger Makes Statement About God That Shocked Everyone.. Empty2015-11-11, 15:15

Manager Arsene Wenger of Arsenal  in a recent interview with French magazine L’Equipe’s Sport spoke on a wide-range of topics including time, religion and more. When asked for similarities between his faith and his football and whether he has a “mystical power” over his players, he said;

“I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man. I define myself as an optimist. My constant battle in this business is to get out there is beautiful in man. We can at this level portray me as naive.

“At the same time, it allows me to believe it and it often gives me reason.” Wenger who early in his career used to read from a book of prayers before matches says he doesn’t do that again and doesn’t feel his team needs ‘God to win.
Back to top Go down
samboha
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

Arsene Wenger Makes Statement About God That Shocked Everyone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arsene Wenger Makes Statement About God That Shocked Everyone..   Arsene Wenger Makes Statement About God That Shocked Everyone.. Empty2015-11-12, 05:47

Wow I love his words
Back to top Go down

Arsene Wenger Makes Statement About God That Shocked Everyone..
Page 1 of 1