FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why

+2
SUREMAJESTY
ancl
6 posters
ancl
ancl

FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty
PostSubject: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-18, 14:22

The Federal government has banned the importation a very common brand of generator locally called “I better pas my neighbor”. The Controller, Federation Operations Unit Zone A, Lagos of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Madugu Sanni Jubrin, made this known to newsmen yesterday Nov. 17th.

“The smaller generators have been banned by the Federal Government because it is causing air pollution and destruction of our lungs and breathing system.
That is why they have banned it but people are still interested in smuggling them in, that is why we intercepted them. If you go to the market, you still see them because people have imported them before the ban. So it is the leftover they had before the ban that they are selling because the law did not backdate the ban and it is not an absolute prohibition. It is prohibition by trade which means you cannot bring it in large quantity and sell to the public. That is the type of prohibition we have on this but if you buy one piece, Customs will not seize it.
SUREMAJESTY

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-18, 15:04

lol!
FREDRICKEBUN

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-18, 15:27

But they could have ban it not to use atall,yeye government without electricity in her country
Ayusguy
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-18, 22:37

Chaiiiii God Where Are This People Taking My Country To
Wolex ib

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-19, 07:17

nawa 4 dis people
ancl
ancl

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-19, 09:17

Power need to be stabilize first b4 this happen
peter pan
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-19, 21:40

ancl wrote:
Power need to be stabilize first b4 this happen
bokohari deserved to step down

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty

FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why