Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why

Go down 
+2
SUREMAJESTY
ancl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty
PostSubject: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-18, 14:22

The Federal government has banned the importation a very common brand of generator locally called “I better pas my neighbor”. The Controller, Federation Operations Unit Zone A, Lagos of the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), Madugu Sanni Jubrin, made this known to newsmen yesterday Nov. 17th.

“The smaller generators have been banned by the Federal Government because it is causing air pollution and destruction of our lungs and breathing system.
That is why they have banned it but people are still interested in smuggling them in, that is why we intercepted them. If you go to the market, you still see them because people have imported them before the ban. So it is the leftover they had before the ban that they are selling because the law did not backdate the ban and it is not an absolute prohibition. It is prohibition by trade which means you cannot bring it in large quantity and sell to the public. That is the type of prohibition we have on this but if you buy one piece, Customs will not seize it.
Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-18, 15:04

lol!
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-18, 15:27

But they could have ban it not to use atall,yeye government without electricity in her country
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-18, 22:37

Chaiiiii God Where Are This People Taking My Country To
Back to top Go down
Wolex ib
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-19, 07:17

nawa 4 dis people
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-19, 09:17

Power need to be stabilize first b4 this happen
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty2015-11-19, 21:40

ancl wrote:
Power need to be stabilize first b4 this happen
bokohari deserved to step down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why   FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why Empty

Back to top Go down

FG bans importation of “I better pass my neighbor” generators….. See why
Page 1 of 1