Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee Empty
PostSubject: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee   Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee Empty2015-11-24, 18:32

A 30-year-old Lagos driver, Samuel Adamo, Adamo, who was married with three wives and five children, was stabbed to death in Oshodi, Lagos State. He was said to have been attacked in one of the motor parks in the Oshodi-under-bridge area, while calling passengers into his bus. It was learnt that some motor park thugs aka agbero, had approached him for a ‘loading fee’, but the deceased allegedly declined payment, saying there was no passenger in his bus yet.

This supposedly caused an argument, which led to a fight between the victim and the thugs. Three of the area boys allegedly stabbed Adamo in the neck, chest and stomach and he reportedly bled to death. It was gathered that the police arrested one of the suspects, 21 year old Teslim Tajudeen.

Tajudeen however, claimed not to be responsible for the death, adding that he only stabbed Adamo in the chest.

He said in Yoruba:

“I work as a conductor, although I do not have a permanent bus I work with. Whenever I don’t work as a conductor, I help touts to collect money from drivers in Oshodi. “I was actually walking down to the spot where I usually stay to collect loading fee when I saw a driver arguing with some of our boys – Lateef, aka Eba, and and Baba Oba. “When I got there, I was told that they asked Adamo to pay for loading before taking passengers.

“The driver refused, claiming he had yet to load his bus. The argument led to a fight. The driver threatened to stab Eba and Baba Oba. “I tried to separate them, but the driver also threatened to stab me. Eba subsequently picked a bottle and smashed it on the ground. He stabbed the driver in the stomach; I also picked the broken bottle and stabbed him in the chest, while Baba Oba stabbed him in the neck.”

Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee 3110091_1b_jpeg720bc2a60927da925e7b1fe5df07cb44
Back to top Go down
SUREMAJESTY
Senior
Senior

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee   Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee Empty2015-11-25, 10:59

Why thug @ lagos
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee   Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee Empty2015-11-25, 14:21

JAIL U AND UR AGBEROS MATE SHALL ROTTEN
Back to top Go down
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee   Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee Empty2015-11-26, 12:36

Am Interested In This Case... Please I Need The Link To The Source.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee   Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee Empty

Back to top Go down

Thugs Kill A Danfo Driver In Lagos Over Loading Fee
Page 1 of 1