Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders Empty
PostSubject: DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders   DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders Empty2015-12-06, 10:26

A source in the investigation into monumental fraud in the arms purchase saga between Goodluck Jonathan and ex-NSA Sambo Dasuki has revealed to SR that Dasuki finally opened up that:
“He got oral approval from his boss, Goodluck Jonathan to convert N10billion to Dollars and share to PDP delegates.”

Just imagine how these guys were just sharing our money as if there will never be a day of reckoning!
Back to top Go down
faithchild
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders Empty
PostSubject: Re: DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders   DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders Empty2015-12-06, 11:58

was this not d same money de got as loan from d world bank to buy arms to fight boko boys
l
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders   DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders Empty2015-12-06, 16:57

faithchild wrote:
was this not d same money de got as loan from d world bank to buy arms to fight boko boys
l
Bro see life ooo
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders   DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders Empty2015-12-06, 20:19

From an insider .......

If I could I would have taken pictures with Sambo Dasuki this evening but it was not possible. Nigerians must support this man.. It takes courage to speak the truth when by a little prevarication you can gain an advantage. I told Sambo Dasuki that he was standing on the threshold of History and that the onus was on him to put the record straight. He said and I verily believe Him in the presence of his Lawyer that everything he did had the tacit consent of the former President. He said the 2Billion Dollars were spent to pacify PDP big wigs, the National Working Committee, members of the kitchen cabinet of the former President, pacifying of core traditional rulers across the Length and breath of Nigeria. Dasuki should be bold to ask EFCC to invite the former President to account for what he collected from the pool. I see some persons who thought it was okay to stay, and carry on as ordinary citizens running out of Nigeria tonight. What is fantastic is that He had a list of everyone who collected the money. I saw CAN on the list and some Pastors and Bishops I thought I respected. What a shame. I refuse tonight to be carried away by the success of people I dont know how they got it to wealth. Do you know how many soldiers died in the North East because of poor armament? Chibok Girls were herded into Sex Slavery when monies that would have protected them were being shared. Deeper Life Bible Church is the only big Church in Nigeria that was not on the List. Do you know that just 1Billion Dollar of that fund can buy Hell Fire missiles enough and 2 cruise missile ship fitted with war Heads and runways?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders   DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders Empty

Back to top Go down

DASUKI OPENS UP: Jonathan Gave The Order to Share Arms Money To PDP Leaders
Page 1 of 1