Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence

Go down 
+2
delafirst
ancl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty
PostSubject: Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence   Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty2015-12-17, 16:22

Chelsea have parted company with manager José Mourinho. The Portuguese returned to the club in 2013 and won the Premier League title last season, but having sunk to 16th place in the table, the Stamford Bridge outfit have dismissed their manager.

Mourinho’s side have lost nine league games this season, the worst defence of a Premier League title ever. The latest loss was to Claudio Ranieri’s Leicester City,2-1 at the King Power Stadium. Afterwards Mourinho took the unusual step of criticising his players. “I feel my work is betrayed,” he said. “I worked four days in training for this match. I identified four movements where Leicester score a lot of their goals and in two of the four situations I identified they scored their goals. I went through it all with the players, you can ask them.”

After the defeat it had seemed a matter of when, not if, Chelsea’s owner Roman Abramovich would act, with the club in real danger of slipping into the relegation zone over the crowded festive period.

When asked after the Leicester defeat if he could hold on to his job, Mourinho said: “The only thing I can say is that I want to. I have no doubts and I think you know me well enough, three years this time, plus three years another time, that I am not afraid of a big challenge, and in this moment this is a real big challenge. I want to stay, I hope Mr Abramovich and the board want me to stay.”
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence   Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty2015-12-17, 21:30

oh sorry José Mourinho, it shall be well. Take heart. Hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence   Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty2015-12-17, 21:44

Next time he will put his mouth inside pocket
Back to top Go down
Safex
Master
Master
Safex

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence   Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty2015-12-18, 12:37

dat's a very stupid decision by chessy mgt; (maybe) right decision buh @ d wrong tym
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence   Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty2015-12-18, 12:51

Useless people...Instead of sending d players packing. yeye people, ready to laff them
Back to top Go down
xedyl
Senior
Senior
xedyl

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence   Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty2015-12-18, 15:15

smile2012 wrote:
Useless people...Instead of sending d players packing. yeye people, ready to laff them

it's an easier decision to sack a coach than to sack 22players.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence   Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty2015-12-18, 22:26

okay o...let's see
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence   Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence Empty

Back to top Go down

Chelsea sack manager José Mourinho after disastrous start to title defence
Page 1 of 1