Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty
PostSubject: US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”   US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty2016-01-19, 06:40

American Billionaire and Republican Presidential Front-runner, Donald Trump, has shot a subtle warning to the Nigerian Community in the United States, after he said all Nigerians would be made to leave the country “when he becomes President”.

He made the “threat” during a rally at Wichita, Kansas. According to Donald Trump, Nigerians ad Mexicans have taken all the jobs meant for honest hard working Americans.

“To Make America great again, we need to get rid of the Muslims, Mexicans and the Africans, especially the Nigerians. They take all our jobs, jobs meant for honest hard working Americans, and when we don’t give them the jobs, the Muslims blow us up”, Trump said.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty
PostSubject: Re: US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”   US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty2016-01-19, 07:46

He can't win
Back to top Go down
sunnyga
Expert
Expert

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”   US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty2016-01-19, 14:45

na him sabi, yeye
Back to top Go down
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”   US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty2016-01-19, 22:04

Mtcheew
Back to top Go down
speachet
Novice
Novice
speachet

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”   US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty2016-01-20, 08:06

BIG LIE STORY...
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”   US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty2016-01-20, 09:12

Our people don become citizim self.
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”   US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty2016-01-20, 19:45

peter pan wrote:
He can't win
yes bro Gid we not let him win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”   US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave” Empty

Back to top Go down

US Presidential Aspirant, Donald Trump Warns Nigerians: ”If I Win, You Will Leave”
Page 1 of 1