Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to Aisha Buhari As She Turns 45 Today

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

today - Happy Birthday to Aisha Buhari As She Turns 45 Today Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to Aisha Buhari As She Turns 45 Today   today - Happy Birthday to Aisha Buhari As She Turns 45 Today Empty2016-02-17, 20:03

Today, Wednesday the 17th of February is a special day in the life of the beautiful wife of the president of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari as she adds another year to her glorious years.

Aisha Buhari
Happy birthday to the wife of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Aisha Buhari.
Her media aide, Zainab Ikaz-Kassim has shared a touching tribute to Nigeria’s “First Lady”.

Read what she wrote:
”Having to work with Her Excellency Mrs Aisha Muhammadu Buhari has been an eye opening and humbling experience.

“When I got the news that I had been selected to work as the personal assistant to the wife of the president, I packed my bags and my 10 month old daughter completely unsure of what to expect from the wife of the Newly elected president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, I asked myself so many questions.

“Within the first hour of meeting her, my anxiety was dispelled and I was wowed; we spoke about my daughter, my husband, my culture. She was keen on seeing that I was comfortable and she went ahead to discuss our work frame which she intentionally set with comfort in mind”
Back to top Go down
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

today - Happy Birthday to Aisha Buhari As She Turns 45 Today Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to Aisha Buhari As She Turns 45 Today   today - Happy Birthday to Aisha Buhari As She Turns 45 Today Empty2016-02-17, 23:06

Hbd
Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to Aisha Buhari As She Turns 45 Today
Page 1 of 1