Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers

Go down 
+5
donT72
smile2012
phemmy008
FREDRICKEBUN
peter pan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty
PostSubject: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-01, 08:58

MTN BB10 Plan is very hard to
activate this day with the old
subscription codes. Lots of you
guys might have tried to activate
the plan, but you always got failed
error message, possibly it's as a
result of their system upgrade
while you might have thought that
MTN had cancelled the BB10 plan.
This is to let you know that MTN
BB10 packages are still alive, just
that MTN has updated the BB10
plans subscription codes, but the
price is still the same. Now you can
dial any of the below new codes to
subscribe for MTN BB10 Plan, your
favorite way to enjoy unlimited
surfing with PC and Android
device.
MTN BB10 MINI (Old BBLite) New
Subscription Code
» Daily plan, dial *131*6*3*1#
Cost N70 (Bblited)
» Weekly plan, dial *131*6*3*2#
Cost N350 (Bblitew)
» Monthly plan, dial *131*6*3*3#
Cost N1000 (Bblitem)
MTN BB10 MIDI New Subscription
Code
» Daily plan, dial *131*6*4*1#
Cost N100
» Weekly plan, dial *131*6*4*2#
Cost N550
» Monthly plan, dial *131*6*4*3#
Cost N1,500
You can also dial *131# , then press
6 and follow the instruction on the
screen to subscribe for any of the
above plans.
You might wonder about the price
differences as they are serving
the same purpose, but note that
BB10 MIDI plans are more stable
and its browsing speed faster than
BB10 MINI and your BB10 MIDI
plans may even exceed the normal
validity date before it expired.
If you are not using MTN BB10
plans for PC or Android device
before, kindly check out this link
for the full detail on how to get it rollin
mtn-bblite-still-working...
Below are the additional working
proxy servers, which you can use
for MTN BB10 via your VPN
» us.blackberry.com
» uk.blackberry.com
» de.blackberry.com
Sit down, relax and let the
downloading rain...

Last edited by peter pan on 2016-04-01, 13:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty
PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-01, 09:58

Thank for the info
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-01, 13:35

Is tbis thru? Cos iit stopped after exhausting my 10mb
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-01, 13:40

phemmy008 wrote:
Is tbis thru? Cos iit stopped after exhausting my 10mb
when?
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-01, 13:44

For ur information do not recharge ur phone strigt whenever you want to do the subscription. Please recharge with another line the do transfer to the line you want to use it then after that you can now subscribe it. 10mb always destroy the trick.
Back to top Go down
phemmy008
Senior
Senior
phemmy008

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-01, 15:03

peter pan wrote:
For ur information do not recharge ur phone strigt whenever you want to do the subscription. Please recharge with another line the do transfer to the line you want to use it then after that you can now subscribe it. 10mb always destroy the trick.
even i borrowed the money but its capped at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-02, 04:10

phemmy008 wrote:
peter pan wrote:
even i borrowed the money but its capped at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] now
give me a better explaination via how you do it and it didn't work for you so that i can help you better for you to enjoy with orders.
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-02, 06:13

Who has tried this?
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-02, 10:32

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
elkirf
Novice
Novice

Sex : m

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-07, 13:31

How do i configure the IP for Simple Server on my Computer system.
Appreciate your swift response.
Regards

Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-07, 15:51

Good.
Back to top Go down
ETO'O BABA 1
Senior
Senior

Sex : MAIL

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-07, 16:38

Thank u
Back to top Go down
Justan6
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-07, 19:39

I really need help. I have tried simple serve that I have been using for months now but it did not work. I have downloaded psphone, netloop still non is working for me
Back to top Go down
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-07, 22:33

Guys pls hw du i suscribe for daily MB on glo...?
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-08, 05:36

peter pan wrote:
Boss you always they their for the house,thank you once again
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-08, 05:46

Mummiesboiii wrote:
Trying this for glo buy glo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] card load it like this *223*pin# you we received 200mb,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],fnf200 you will use it for four days,
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-08, 06:04

FREDRICKEBUN wrote:
Mummiesboiii wrote:
Trying this for glo buy glo [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] card load it like this *223*pin# you we received 200mb,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],fnf200 you will use it for four days,
How to check your data dial *127*0#
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty2016-04-08, 06:09

FREDRICKEBUN wrote:
FREDRICKEBUN wrote:
Mummiesboiii wrote:
How to check your data dial *127*0#
for your balance dial [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]*9#
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers   200 - MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers Empty

Back to top Go down

MTN BB10 Plans New Subscription Codes and Additional Working Proxy Servers
Page 1 of 1