Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

11 ways to make money online

Go down 
+3
FREDRICKEBUN
ancl
jurgy2017
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-16, 18:59

See what this forum turn too?
O ga lowo
Scam nw song of the day
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-16, 21:38

419 ole ole
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-16, 21:39

Ban him
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-17, 10:07

Why can't we read an article before ranting"ban him". He has violated one of the rules of this forum by putting his number but is that enough reason to ban him? Read the article and learn few things.
Back to top Go down
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-17, 19:23

I dnt c anytin like ban in hea,is jst dat ure nt permited to post ur mobile number
Back to top Go down
Dcharles
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 00:01

Nawa oo....
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 05:42

jurgy2017 wrote:
FREDRICKEBUN your father is an idiot
@jurgy you don't have a father that was why you insult another person father.foolish
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 05:49

Ashawo wrote:
Why can't we read an article before ranting"ban him". He has violated one of the rules of this forum by putting his number but is that enough reason to ban him? Read the article and learn few things.
@ASHAWO,that was how they started when you call them and send money for the ebook they we off their line not more working.they are scammer,they have scam alot of peoples don't allow them to spoil your good site.
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 05:54

Mummiesboiii wrote:
I dnt c anytin like ban in hea,is jst dat ure nt permited to post ur mobile number
You don't notice the scammer alert by saying that you will buy ebook for so so amounts bro trying it and see what am talking about,i know them well the way they sound
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 05:57

Dcharles wrote:
Nawa oo....
You notice
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 06:00

ancl wrote:
See what this forum turn too?
O ga lowo
Scam nw song of the day
Oga Ancl tell them how is going them go soon know
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 06:06

Am against scammer, that was why i always alert them whenever i notice them
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 14:27

Oga Frederick it is for you to choose either to buy or not. Lets not abuse people anyhow simply because Nigeria is full of scammers.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 15:00

Ashawo wrote:
i can't believe that u can vomit this trash. Oga nah be second in this site so play ur game the way u want it.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 15:02

Ashawo wrote:
Oga Frederick it is for you to choose either to buy or not. Lets not abuse people anyhow simply because Nigeria is full of scammers.
ashawo u are a very wicked guy so u supported them? Well very soon u will accept bad mouths 4rm members here
Back to top Go down
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 17:33

peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
ashawo u are a very wicked guy so u supported them? Well very soon u will accept bad mouths 4rm members here
If you observe very well I do not reply your PM or comments and this may be my last, you know why? Because you don't sound reasonable.
Back to top Go down
peter pan
Master
Master
peter pan

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 18:01

Ashawo wrote:
peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
If you observe very well I do not reply your PM or comments and this may be my last, you know why? Because you don't sound reasonable.
you are the cause of it bro.

I don't sound reasonable does not mean that am not doing well in this site. Am a man of truth okay because i can't see anytin bad in this site and hide it rather i will be the talk of the day.
Back to top Go down
Mummiesboiii
Senior
Senior

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-18, 19:34

peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
peter pan wrote:
Ashawo wrote:
you are the cause of it bro.

I don't sound reasonable does not mean that am not doing well in this site. Am a man of truth okay because i can't see anytin bad in this site and hide it rather i will be the talk of the day.
i belive we should embrase 1 and anothee nt making complicated issues withing our self
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-20, 05:14

They encouraged scandal in this site hmmmm
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-20, 05:15

Pls shining your faces
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty2016-04-21, 22:02

Na today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 11 ways to make money online    10 - 11 ways to make money online  Empty

Back to top Go down

11 ways to make money online
Page 1 of 1