Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to have 10,000 followers on instagram within days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hacklord
Senior
Senior
Hacklord

How to have 10,000 followers on instagram within days Empty
PostSubject: How to have 10,000 followers on instagram within days   How to have 10,000 followers on instagram within days Empty2016-05-23, 11:37

Okay here’s the deal buddie, you see Instagram has an hourly limit for following and unfollowing. Some say it’s 100,some 120 but in the real fact,you can actually follow up to 180/hr, yeah you can follow up to that amount. Now what’s next?

Don’t just go around following people anyhow, you might not get followed back. Sometimes, I check some people’s profile page and I just laugh,you’ll see them following 2000+ and having only 170 followers, lol. You’re following the wrong set of people fam.

Do you know popular artists get about 10-15 new followers per minute on Instagram? Yeah,this is true, you can find out if you like. Now here’s what you do,get about 2-5 popular artists that you know and start following their followers. This means you’ll be following every new Instagram followers that follow that particular artist and most of them are usually humble so they’ll definitely wanna follow you back.

Now I’d suggest you follow 50 people each from the artists you got down till you reach the 180 mark. If you do this every hour for the next 6 hours, you’d have followed 1080 people. Now you should have gotten 350+ followers by doing this, if you get 500+, you’re a baller my friend.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

How to have 10,000 followers on instagram within days
Page 1 of 1