Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free

Go down 
+6
@opoki
riospin
lackhers
justhots4u
cisnarf
emmergo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
emmergo
Novice
Novice

Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty
PostSubject: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2011-09-26, 16:23

Have you ever dream of the day when you wake up, open a few positions and then take the rest of the day off to do whatever you want?
Dear Forex Traders,
Have you ever wanted to buy the best systems and robots but couldn’t buy them because they are expensive. Am giving you over 20 systems and robots for the price of one.
Have you ever wondered how 'rockstar' traders make steady and regular profit on the forex WITHOUT spending hour after tedious hour staring at their charts? Without morphing into a trade-hungry ZOMBIE neglecting other priorities - like family, friends, and hobbies?
I’m going to give to you over 20 systems and robots (almost free) that is simple to learn and easy to trade even by complete newbie, some of these systems will only take you between 10 - 20 minutes a day giving you consistent profits month by month.

For more information visit Now (only few slot are available)
[url= www.bitly.com/oqkEzT
Back to top Go down
cisnarf
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2011-10-03, 09:25

I want to start trading on forex and with little knowledge about it.my friends that did the trading lost all their money.
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2011-10-03, 12:51

It requires patience and skill, where others av lost, some av gain, so where others fail, U̶̲̥̅̊ need to tell ursyf U̶̲̥̅̊ shall succeed
Back to top Go down
justhots4u
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2011-10-03, 12:53

It requires patience and skill, where others av lost, some av gain, so where others fail, U̶̲̥̅̊ need to tell ursyf U̶̲̥̅̊ shall succeed
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
riospin
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2012-07-30, 18:06

Get Absolutely Free $100 Forex Managed Account - http://prelaunchx.com/x/forexfree100
Back to top Go down
@opoki
Novice
Novice

Sex : Hermaphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2012-07-30, 19:16

Too loaded blog with no proof...pls kindly show us unedited snapshots of the trades made by your robots...in as much as i believe that real forex traders won't be coming online to sell softewares, i don't believe this stuffs.
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2012-07-30, 19:31

cisnarf wrote:
I want to start trading on forex and with little knowledge about it.my friends that did the trading lost all their money.

Those that have lost their money in the trades are the ones coming making this unneccessary tutorial announcement in order to fraud you and recupirate what they've invested in the trades. Beware! Lest you'll fall a prey for hungry scammers!
Back to top Go down
@opoki
Novice
Novice

Sex : Hermaphrodite

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2012-07-30, 20:51

Gmailer wrote:
cisnarf wrote:

Those that have lost their money in the trades are the ones coming making this unneccessary tutorial announcement in order to fraud you and recupirate what they've invested in the trades. Beware! Lest you'll fall a prey for hungry scammers!

hahahahaha... you got it brov! Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
osteen
Amateur
Amateur
osteen

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2012-07-30, 21:15

Forex is nice though,,,u need to know what r doing i was into it before but I'll still bounce back.
Back to top Go down
Raphealz
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2012-07-30, 23:42

Plsease bro , how can i star trading forex myself
Back to top Go down
fxprof
Senior
Senior
fxprof

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty2012-11-09, 19:22

no link so let us know or admin blocked the link or someting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free   Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free Empty

Back to top Go down

Get over 20 most powerful 2011 Forex systems and robots almost free
Page 1 of 1