Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fake ccaam providers

Go down 
+3
FREDRICKEBUN
Won2010
chubaka
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chubaka
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

fake ccaam providers Empty
PostSubject: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-02, 07:22

i recently contact a cccam provider name ''a...'' here he steal the money .. when contact him he dnt reply..

so make people know who are fake and frauds..
Back to top Go down
Won2010
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-02, 11:30

Who is that person
Back to top Go down
chubaka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-02, 13:31

his name start with ''an....''
guest who is it
he is a real fraud
Back to top Go down
FREDRICKEBUN
Senior
Senior

Sex : M

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-02, 16:19

Pls, mention the person name don't cause trouble with half name because the person that i think his name start with that cannot do source because i have bought above [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],000 accounts from him with saved delivery and if his that person am thinking pls calm down something happen somewhere he will deliver. Don?t go too far.But mention full name so that we can defend him or insult him if is scalm
Back to top Go down
chubaka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-02, 18:12

what proof you have bough [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.],000 you can bluff .. if i told you i bought three time your than you
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-02, 18:14

Am totally disagree with the way this site is going on. Mr chu or whatever pls be warned
If u dnt ve any reasonable thing to say just luck up....

cccam is OYO... just take it like that
Back to top Go down
chubaka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-02, 18:22

normally when you sent money to a seller you get the goods nearly in one day not more at 3 days already if you got yours good then keep it up
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-03, 10:05

What is going on here?
hope its not me ancl Mr chuku is talking too?
Back to top Go down
donT72
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-03, 10:45

Fire him
Back to top Go down
chubaka
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-03, 11:44

Indeed now you show on Ancl you are sur nobody have sent you money and yet not sent .. the truth will come on....
Back to top Go down
ancl
Master
Master
ancl

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-03, 23:18

chubaka wrote:
Indeed now you show on Ancl you are sur nobody have sent you money and yet not sent .. the truth will come on....

If anybody sent money for cccam he no the process he  used to paid
And where to come to collect what he paid for
I never sell any cccam on this site n due time
Moreover i don't i no any chubaka or what you called your name
Among my clients OK.
Back to top Go down
ManofGod
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty2016-09-04, 16:49

Now when the so called moderator are selling cccam account, they now knew that cccam business is OYO lowa. But when Jostunde and Adegoke are selling the moderators are accusing them calling them names. Now is the pay day for them. The forum is quiet now, no more interesting as before. I pray those olds return. I told them then that they dont understand the business of cccam, they block me from the forum. Anyway all people have understand the business now. please tgry solve your problem mr chubaka...... i dey laugh ooooooo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fake ccaam providers   fake ccaam providers Empty

Back to top Go down

fake ccaam providers
Page 1 of 1