Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsline site or What?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

Sex : male

Newsline site or What?  Empty
PostSubject: Newsline site or What?    Newsline site or What?  Empty2016-09-05, 07:44

I don't know what I can call it, a news site or more educative in satellite and technology. Am not happy the way the Owner and Admin are taking this to. It is better we re-create and do reforming which should be done quickly before it is too late. All the Vibrant MODs are now stagnant due to reformation done to the site by the Admin.

Quick reformation or they kill the site

A word is enough for the wise.

Pls! Take note before it is too late.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
isaac311
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Newsline site or What?    Newsline site or What?  Empty2016-09-05, 20:02

I agree...
This site has been so quiet unless a little gossip here and there and this might kill the morale of the website visitors.
I remember no long ago how the avatar cam hd thread used to grow by more than 6 pages in one day but lately there is nothing new coming up.
I know it takes all of us to keep this site alive so let's share those things that kept us active.

Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Newsline site or What?    Newsline site or What?  Empty2016-09-06, 07:00

They want to kill it with different policy...
Back to top Go down
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Newsline site or What?    Newsline site or What?  Empty2016-09-06, 07:01

u can see the no of people checking the site now.. I posted a cheat yesterday and no-one minute to it. God will help them
Back to top Go down
Gmailer
Leader
Leader
Gmailer

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: Newsline site or What?    Newsline site or What?  Empty2016-09-06, 16:28

All these copy and paste authors have turned this site to the shadow of itself. The moment I log in and see regular news I immediately log out. It is not instructive, educative, and interesting again.
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: Newsline site or What?    Newsline site or What?  Empty2016-09-06, 16:40

The funny thing is we still have news headlines on site you can check the latest happing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
smile2012
Ultimate
Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Newsline site or What?    Newsline site or What?  Empty2016-09-07, 06:05

Oga Gmailer ow far. A ku change o

The owner don't care again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsline site or What?    Newsline site or What?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Newsline site or What?
Page 1 of 1