Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beta Pikin was inspired by tears of a beautiful woman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Beta Pikin was inspired by tears of a beautiful woman Empty
PostSubject: Beta Pikin was inspired by tears of a beautiful woman   Beta Pikin was inspired by tears of a beautiful woman Empty2016-09-17, 10:01

Five Star Music signee and Reggae Blues exponent, Harrysong, aka Mr. Songs, has finally revealed the inspiration behind his 2013 hit-song, Beta Pikin. According to him, the song was inspired by the tears of a beautiful lady he once met in Benin. Harrysong Harrysong Hear his story, “I wrote the song in Benin. I had attended a show, and I noticed that a woman was crying backstage. I was later told she was one of the organizers of the show. She was crying because despite the amount invested in the show, the returns weren’t coming. I told her ‘time and chance happen to all,’ and that so far she has sowed, she will definitely reap. I thereafter moved straight to the studio in Lagos and recorded the song. As a songwriter signed to Five Star Music, I was even planning to sell the song to someone else, but Kcee said that he would release the song in my name.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/09/beta-pikin-inspired-tears-beautiful-woman-harrysong/
Back to top Go down

Beta Pikin was inspired by tears of a beautiful woman
Page 1 of 1