Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos Empty
PostSubject: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos   MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos Empty2016-10-11, 22:10

It has been tears and more tears all morning in Lagos State after news began to filter in that rave Ponzi Scheme, MMM, has crashed in Nigeria, resulting in massive losses for its many members. While details of the crash are still sketchy,

it will be noted that only recently, the Zimbabwean and South African chapters of the MMM franchise also recently packed up, resulting in disbelief, shock and even suicide of some members who lost their life savings to the Ponzi Scheme. These events had led many to plead with involved Nigerians to “get out while they could”, a plea which fell on deaf ears.

Our source can confirm that the MMM shut down equates to a mind-boggling loss of over $100million (which will not convert to Naira for the sake of our collective cardiac safety), money which gullible Nigerians had ‘invested’ in the scheme, hoping for 30% returns.Our correspondent headed to Victoria Island to ascertain the reality of the crash and was met with shocking images of men and women weeping on the streets, lamenting how they lost everything. Of particular note was a young man, Ufot Edidiong, who was rolling on the road, while passers-by tried to console him.

It is said he invested N200, 000 he was supposed to spend on his upcoming wedding just Last Wednesday, only for MMM to crash today.”My own don finish” he wept “mbok wedin I go tell Ememobong? Say I don Spain dey money for dey werring for aim-aim-aim and e don doss (loss)? Abasi!”
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos   MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos Empty2016-10-12, 08:52

The site is still healthy.
Back to top Go down
satkings
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos   MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos Empty2016-10-12, 09:16

I've never trusted this program b4
Back to top Go down
yemiola
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
yemiola

PostSubject: Re: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos   MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos Empty2016-10-12, 12:52

Trust ur not, it pays. Somebody buy 2 cars from it. I no dey help dem advertise o. I no know them o
Back to top Go down
Segzykay
Professional
Professional
Segzykay

PostSubject: Re: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos   MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos Empty2016-10-12, 14:10

Fake news MMM is still strong and healthy. How will MMM crash in Lagos when the remaining part of Nigeria are still enjoying it. Why post fake news
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos   MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos Empty

Back to top Go down

MMM Reportedly Crashes In Lagos
Page 1 of 1