Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him Empty
PostSubject: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him   A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him Empty2016-10-31, 13:07

I was travelling along idiroko Road on the 1st of October, 2016, on the fast lane near the culvert, when an apparently mad man ran carelessly across the road and before I could maneuver away from him, he was hit and got knocked down.

The windscreen got shattered and part of my car roof cave in. I however managed to stop the car and rushed down to the fallen man.

He was lying there by the median culvert and unconscious. I asked people to help get a vehicle to take him to a Hospital but nobody moved. They seem tobe enjoying the live drama. I then walked to the car, reversed and they help put him on my car seat.

I drove him into the nearest hospital, rolled up my sleeves and joined the Medical team to resuscitate the man. He looks unkempt and is apparently a wanderer.

By the way, I am a medical practitioner.

He was admitted and put on necessary equipment and medication. However, he remained in coma.

I thereafter went in search of people around who may identify or know the victim. Nobody has seen him before.

Later, I went to the nearest police station to report the accident, and an officer accompanied me to the hospital, then back to the station and I put down a statemen and was released on self recognition.

I took the man for a CT Scan yesterday to further investigate him while continuing other treatments.

It's been 4 days of the best medicare anyone can hope for and the man is still in coma.

source
Back to top Go down
Ogoro
Novice
Novice

Sex : Male

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him   A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him Empty2016-11-01, 09:20

Ashawo wrote:

I was travelling along idiroko Road on the 1st of October, 2016, on the fast lane near the culvert, when an apparently mad man ran carelessly across the road and before I could maneuver away from him, he was hit and got knocked down.

The windscreen got shattered and part of my car roof cave in. I however managed to stop the car and rushed down to the fallen man.

He was lying there by the median culvert and unconscious. I asked people to help get a vehicle to take him to a Hospital but nobody moved. They seem tobe enjoying the live drama. I then walked to the car, reversed and they help put him on my car seat.

I drove him into the nearest hospital, rolled up my sleeves and joined the Medical team to resuscitate the man. He looks unkempt and is apparently a wanderer.

By the way, I am a medical practitioner.

He was admitted and put on necessary equipment and medication. However, he remained in coma.

I thereafter went in search of people around who may identify or know the victim. Nobody has seen him before.

Later, I went to the nearest police station to report the accident, and an officer accompanied me to the hospital, then back to the station and I put down a statemen and was released on self recognition.

I took the man for a CT Scan yesterday to further investigate him while continuing other treatments.

It's been 4 days of the best medicare anyone can hope for and the man is still in coma.

source

Hmmmm, sad story ya got in there....Gold help him.
Back to top Go down

A Mad Man Got Knocked Down While Crossing The Road. Now I Am Stuck With Him
Page 1 of 1