Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GHANA LOTTO RESULT

Go down 
+77
highdmusic
vanlehk
emperor__t
geefund
Okayy
kayy
lottolord
Skullbaba
crux
agooo
FORTUNATE32
Randy kwarteng
Ogoro
topyno
bolaj74
kunlexy1983
ibitayo
colonel_shakifaby
abbeyadidas
Kemmy
kunlepoly
eddyvic
predictor
davidaga
Astonvic
puffmy2sure
ja2
ogunlade marcus
david_tosin4u
PROFF
DRAZYBOI
emanuel429
Opyone1
sampam1
Majesty23
hammed.salau1
peter pan
ETO'O BABA 1
Walexraph
k jackson
lasop
RAMBELL
delafirst
SALT 56
Ayusguy
principal01
Lordomasia
Adecare12
xleftic
Alinco
statistics
donT72
Excel1
agoro123
SONIC02
Lottodream
hearttalk30
Danndy
AmazingG2012
gatete
niftymaster
Brucealex
johneroyz
OLOBE
Amos 33
APATEY
Lottoman
royz
De'Crown
Prinncy
danapache
moriztuos
Dollar
Moses Vincent
oeedeamah
lottohindu
allykay
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-07, 15:01

First topic message reminder :

GHANA LOTTO- BABA IJEBU FORUM

DROP ALL YOUR GHANA LOTTO FORECAST AND RESULTS HERE

My Ghana Lotto forecast is

Msp surest banker 89
89-88
89-81
89-62
89-44
89-88-81
89-88-81-62-44
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Ayusguy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Ayusguy

Sex : Male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 09:37

I want to introduce you
to one business that will give you 50,000 within a week with just 12,500 naira only, don't be like me, people introduced me to many Ønline business but I don't believe but now I can see that I have missed money I swear.
when I join This System I realized that is not good to be Ignorant.

**ULTIMATE CYCLER**
How To Join Ultimate Cycler with N12,500
and make N50,000 in a week in Nigeria Join Ultimate cycler today and be financially INDEPENDENT and FREE Ultimate cycle Nigeria Here Members Donate Money to Members meaning you are not paying
money into the site system. Its a mutual community where Members help members.
This is how it works…
When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N12,500 to a fellow member the system asked you to pay for , and He/She will then confirm your donation and then the system will put 4
other registered people under you from
spillovers who will also pay you N12,500
each, into your bank account, making
N50,000. You can also bring people to
register under you if you want additional bonus.
After you have your 4 people under you,
you can now upgrade to Grade 2, where
you Will need to pay N25,000 from your
N50000 to a Grade 2 upline member and, the system will
bring 16 persons under you who will pay
you N25000 each making N400,000.
You can make these within 7 days of
joining..and it continues to other higher
Grades up to Grade 10. It’s very fast and
I am enjoying it.
*Our Team will help put you through and guide you. All donations are made directly to your
bank account. Share your link to people
and bring them in mass.
(Note: Registering under somebodies
link may not mean that you will pay to him or her, the system decides who you pay for is just that you will have additional Bonus if you refer someone )

Please Do Not Register If you Know That you are not ready to start, and you do not have money!!, because this is fast system not like others.

Don't be Selfish share it with others and REGISTER today and stop lamenting about Economics recession.
Click here to join
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DO IT YOU WILL NEVER REGRET. Do you know how much you are using to stake Lotto in a day, week or In a Month, why can't you give a try.
Back to top Go down
FORTUNATE32
Novice
Novice

Sex : male

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 09:49

Ayusguy na so, but if u register and pay d money, them wot next
Back to top Go down
FORTUNATE32
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: If u register and u pay money , u login ur account after that .wot next   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 09:53

Ayusguy wrote:
I want to introduce you
to one business that will give you 50,000 within a week with just 12,500 naira only, don't be like me, people introduced me to many Ønline business but I don't believe but now I can see that I have missed money I swear.

**ULTIMATE CYCLER**
and make N50,000 in a week in Nigeria Join Ultimate cycler today and be financially INDEPENDENT and FREE Ultimate cycle Nigeria Here Members Donate Money to Members meaning you are not paying
This is how it works…
When you register, you will need to donate the sum of N12,500 to a fellow member the system asked you to pay for , and He/She will then confirm your donation and then the system will put 4
I am enjoying it.
*Our Team will help put you through and guide you. All donations are made directly to your
and bring them in mass.
link may not mean that you will pay to him or her, the system decides who you pay for is just that you will have additional Bonus if you refer someone )

Please Do Not Register If you Know That you are not ready to start, and you do not have money!!, because this is fast system not like others.

Don't be Selfish share it with others and REGISTER today and stop lamenting about Economics recession.
Click here to join

DO IT YOU WILL NEVER REGRET. Do you know how much you are using to stake Lotto in a day, week or In a Month, why can't you give a try.
Back to top Go down
FORTUNATE32
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: If u register and u pay money , u login ur account after that .wot next   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 09:54

Ayusguy wrote:
I want to introduce you

**ULTIMATE CYCLER**
This is how it works…
I am enjoying it.
and bring them in mass.

Click here to join

Back to top Go down
FORTUNATE32
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: If u register and u pay money , u login ur account after that .wot next   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 09:54

Ayusguy wrote:
I want to introduce you

**ULTIMATE CYCLER**
This is how it works…
I am enjoying it.
and bring them in mass.

Click here to join

Back to top Go down
vanlehk
Amateur
Amateur
vanlehk

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 10:24

Please n please. Dont register any ultimatecycler. Im on day5 already and I dont see any sign I will b paid yet. Please dont waste ur 12,500. Lets wait till tuesday as its going to b 7th day for dem to pay me 50k. If dey did not. Den its a scammmmm. Beware. Mmm is real and paying very well. I dont trust tge ultimatecycle yet
Back to top Go down
lottolord
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 11:11

Vanlehk , I agree with you on this matter. It's might be a scam and some folks here, in this very site might be their tools men.
Please let be careful l made payments since over 7days and no N50k from ghost payers.

Let's keep our fingers cross.

Last edited by lottolord on 2016-11-26, 16:40; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lottodream
Expert
Expert
Lottodream

Sex : Female

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 11:33

NATIONAL
65. *--- 66
Back to top Go down
http://www.lafesdelect.co.ng
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 11:46

vanlehk wrote:
Please n please. Dont register any ultimatecycler. Im on day5 already and I dont see any sign I will b paid yet. Please dont waste ur 12,500. Lets wait till tuesday as its going to b 7th day for dem to pay me 50k. If dey did not. Den its a scammmmm. Beware. Mmm is real and paying very well. I dont trust tge ultimatecycle yet
This is very serious, if our brothers in the same forum will turn into scammers and dope us of our money. I personally was skeptical about this business and said to myself i would rather stake my two sure with my money than allow it to be taken by scammers. Shine your eyes.
Back to top Go down
oeedeamah
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 11:57

NATIONAL
35BK
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 12:17

Sunshine

71 65

Live 2sure

Kogbariwo
Back to top Go down
agoro123
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 14:49

I'm personally not bothered with whatever business anybody does to gain his money be it good or bad... But what worries me is the extent to which this predominantly lotto site is being allowed to be used for other businesses with reckless abandon. This site as a lotto site has it's own hard earned reputation that needs to be guarded zealously. With all due respect, if you pls so wish to do this ultimatecycler & any other business, pls go operate a new site elsewhere & leave the lotto business for us on this site. It's becoming too much!
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 15:06

royz wrote:
Sunshine

71 65

Live 2sure

Kogbariwo

Sunshine
71 65 80 23
71 65 ((2sure))
71 65 23((3direct))
71 65 80((3direct))
Back to top Go down
lottolord
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 16:25

[quot.

Last edited by lottolord on 2016-11-26, 17:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
predictor
Novice
Novice

Sex : Masculin

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:00

NATIONAL
79Bk
Two sure: 79-54
Three direct: 79-54-17
Good luck
Back to top Go down
moriztuos
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:03

NATIONAL ((48LBW))
48-77
48-77-38-09-31
Back to top Go down
Kemmy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:06

lottolord wrote:
FORTUNATE32 wrote:
it's fraud oh....where are the main promoters in this site...they have disappeared after tricking people to join their folly. They know themselves.

The Act of coming here to kajo members in order to reap them is very bad.

The Ultimatecycler is a fraud and i know Peter Pan and Danndy have made so much money now so they should be banned on this site.

I asked both of them 3 times before i join and paid Danndy, sincerely 12500 is nothing to me but i asked them and they were like its real and i told him that i wont look for anybody and he swear that he's sure of what he's saying..

Now that both of you are satisfied .....Can we move on with our lotto jeje and let them enjoy peoples sweat with curse......

To any member that pays the 12500 to them, the truth is you need to go and look for people to join and its rubbing peter to pay paul and i wont be part of it...

Danndy, enjoy the 12500 i gave you....
Back to top Go down
Dafez
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:11

lottolord wrote:
FORTUNATE32 wrote:
it's fraud oh....where are the main promoters in this site...they have disappeared after tricking people to join their folly. They know themselves.
WHO IS D PROMOTER OF DIS , IM NOT HAPI WIT WAT IM SEEING PLS PLS TEL D PERSON 2 STOP DIS SITE IS LOTTO NOT 4 INTERNT BIZ .TNX
Back to top Go down
gatete
Senior
Senior
gatete

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:13

NATIONAL LOTTERY GAME
BANKER******57**********************
TWO SURE****57-47****
3DIRECT***34-57-47*************
PERM**77-57-47-34-74
Back to top Go down
Dafez
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:14

NATION ! NATIONAL ! NATION !!!
Back to top Go down
oeedeamah
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:23

MESSAGE FROM EMPEROR-T
NATIONAL 21BK
21*73
Back to top Go down
oeedeamah
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:25

National
35bk
Back to top Go down
Prinncy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:30

NATIONAL

73-53-8-7-36
(((73BK-53)))
Back to top Go down
Papa D
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 17:47

National

Two Sure: 58-36

Perm: 58-77-24-49-56

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
agoro123
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:00

NATIONAL
63BK
42-48 *2sure
(((63BK-42-48))) 3D * ON POINT
Back to top Go down
davidaga
Senior
Senior
davidaga

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:08

National...((88-58))...((88-85))...((88-87-58-85))..am punting my last week national again.
Back to top Go down
kayy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:11

Ghana national
60BK 30BK
60 08
60 48
Back to top Go down
Dafez
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:15

NATIONAL

60BK 23 88BK

2SURE ((( 60BK 88 )))
Back to top Go down
De'Crown
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:16

NATIONAL
70*73*17*76*37

((70*73))
Back to top Go down
royz
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
royz

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:20

National set to play singles

National
(((3))) BK
3 77
3 85
3 35

3 77 85 35

Kojubeelo!
Back to top Go down
statistics
Senior
Senior
statistics

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:30

National
26bk-3
Back to top Go down
vanlehk
Amateur
Amateur
vanlehk

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:34

Ah 12,500. Owo ajo. Mo ku ooo. But why will you pple try to scam ur fellow member. Its sucks. And one of them claimed he has realised millions. Please out of ur million. Refund my own12,500. Oooo.
Back to top Go down
OLOBE
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:35

National
08bk**05**90
Back to top Go down
lottohindu
Senior
Senior
lottohindu

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:40

NATIONAL ((((((((((((( 49BK )))))))))))))))
Back to top Go down
allykay
Expert
Expert
allykay

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:41

National surest banker 35 LBW
35-15
35-43
35-61
35-32
15-43
35-15-43
35-15-43-61-32
Back to top Go down
Majesty23
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:51

Na God o o
Back to top Go down
lottohindu
Senior
Senior
lottohindu

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:53

lottohindu wrote:
NATIONAL ((((((((((((( 49BK )))))))))))))))

PERM (((((( 88.16.54.50.49BK ))))))))))
Back to top Go down
danapache
Expert
Expert
danapache

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 18:53

NATIONAL
82 32
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 19:15

Eiii, Fraud don enter d forum.... Chai, May God help us,
Back to top Go down
moriztuos
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 19:18

Kemmy wrote:
lottolord wrote:
FORTUNATE32 wrote:

The Ultimatecycler is a fraud and i know Peter Pan and Danndy have made so much money now so they should be banned on this site.

I asked both of them 3 times before i join and paid Danndy, sincerely 12500 is nothing to me but i asked them and they were like its real and i told him that i wont look for anybody and he swear that he's sure of what he's saying..

Now that both of you are satisfied .....Can we move on with our lotto jeje and let them enjoy peoples sweat with curse......

To any member that pays the 12500 to them, the truth is you need to go and look for people to join and its rubbing peter to pay paul and i wont be part of it...

PLEASE WE R ALL MATURED HERE, THEY SAY KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. THE FACT THAT U WERENT SATISFIED WIV THE INFO U GOT OR NOT GETTING THE SAME RESULT LIKE OTHERS DOESNT MAKE IT A SCAM. THE WHOLE IDEA IS IF U REGISTER 2DAY N PAY SOME1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] U CAN MAKE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] SAME DAY IF U CAN GET 4 PPLE TO REGISTER UNDER YOU USING UR LINK SAME DAY N THEY WILL PAY U. BUT IF U R THE SHY PERSON LIKE ME, U CANT GET TO TELL PPLE, U JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT FOR THE SYSTEM TO REFER SOME1 TO U THAT WILL PAY YOU. FOR EXAMPLE ONLY 4PPLE CAN PAY ME FOR A CERTAIN LEVEL, IF I GET 10PPLE TO REGISTER UNDER ME N 4 PPLE HAVE PAID ME, THE REMAINING 6 PAYMENT WIV MOVE TO ANY1 THE SYSTEM CHOOSES SO IF U AINT GETTING RESULT IN 4DAYS, U JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT. WE JUMP @ TINS THAT SOUNDS LIKE MUSIC TO OUR EARS WIVOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE LYRICS. DONT BLAME ANY1.

THIS THREAD WAS HAVE MEANT TO BE OPENED ON A NEW PAGE NOT HERE
Back to top Go down
delafirst
Leader
Leader

Sex : mele

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 19:21

Good Evening House........
Back to top Go down
ETO'O BABA 1
Senior
Senior

Sex : MAIL

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 20:03

National result 30 1 65 62 36 mac
Back to top Go down
kayy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 20:07

NATIONAL [30-01-65-36-62]
Back to top Go down
Lottoman
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 20:20

GHANA: NATIONAL
26-11-2016
SUC: 30-1-65-36-62
MAC: 40-58-88-78-69
Back to top Go down
kayy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 20:21

bad result
Back to top Go down
davidaga
Senior
Senior
davidaga

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 20:56

davidaga wrote:
National...((88-58))...((88-85))...((88-87-58-85))..am punting my last week national again.
NAT....win: 30-1-65-36-62...machine: 40-58-88-78-69...this machine is brutal, my 2sure in machine,embracing and cuddling. I fucking went "long" on this game and this happens,meeehhhnnnnn. Its a cold night.
Back to top Go down
Danndy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Danndy

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 21:04

Kemmy wrote:
lottolord wrote:
FORTUNATE32 wrote:

Kemmy, it's a pity, u are talking to me this way. @ my age 53yrs old. What a pity., u believe l am here to fraud people, l don't know ur age. but God will judge u and me. And For other people who did not know how Ultimate works, It works two ways, 1st one, if u can find 4 people, u will be paid immediately, and if u can not look for people by ur self, machine will look for 4 people when available and pay u. Pls if anybody which to contact me for more details on this matter,, Pls call me on 08074727494. l am very SURE the scheme is REAL. l can say is again, and again. God bless.
Back to top Go down
Dafez
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 21:17

Danndy wrote:
Kemmy wrote:
lottolord wrote:
FORTUNATE32 wrote:

Kemmy, it's a pity, u are talking to me this way. @ my age 53yrs old. What a pity., u believe l am here to fraud people, l don't know ur age. but God will judge u and me. And For other people who did not know how Ultimate works, It works two ways, 1st one, if u can find 4 people, u will be paid immediately, and if u can not look for people by ur self, machine will look for 4 people when available and pay u. Pls if anybody which to contact me for more details on this matter,, Pls call me on 08074727494. l am very SURE the scheme is REAL. l can say is again, and again. God bless.
MR DANNDY EVEN IF D BIZ IS REAL , DIS SITE IS NT D RIT PLACE 4 U 2 ADVERTIS D STUFF OK
Back to top Go down
agooo
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 22:56

Danndy wrote:
Kemmy wrote:
lottolord wrote:
FORTUNATE32 wrote:

Come on my friend you guys have to be clean!. I said this the other day, because of your bad intentions that's why you decided to use this thread created for lotto instead of creating one for your dubious business. Very sad if what am thinking is what you guys are! Talking about age? Do you know the age of Satan?
Back to top Go down
Danndy
Enthusiast
Enthusiast
Danndy

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty2016-11-26, 23:20

agooo wrote:
Danndy wrote:
Kemmy wrote:
lottolord wrote:
FORTUNATE32 wrote:

Come on my friend you guys have to be clean!. I said this the other day, because of your bad intentions that's why you decided to use this thread created for lotto instead of creating one for your dubious business. Very sad if what am thinking is what you guys are! Talking about age? Do you know the age of Satan?

Allinco, do u now understand y l greeted u d other time, dat u are not among those people that av no home training like agooo. , no problem, dia is God cha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHANA LOTTO RESULT   lotto - GHANA LOTTO RESULT - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

GHANA LOTTO RESULT
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next