Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jonathan commends Clinton for conceding defeat, says she showed great character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yungcrae
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

Jonathan commends Clinton for conceding defeat, says she showed great character Empty
PostSubject: Jonathan commends Clinton for conceding defeat, says she showed great character   Jonathan commends Clinton for conceding defeat, says she showed great character Empty2016-11-10, 18:18

Jonathan commends Clinton for conceding defeat, says she showed great character Hillary-ft-Jonathan

Immediate past President, Goodluck Jonathan, has commended USA presidential election candidate, Hillary Clinton, for conceding defeat to her rival, Donald Trump.Trump had yesterday emerged the winner of the fiercely contested US Presidential election.

In a statement, the former President, congratulated Trump and wished the American people well in the choice of the Republican as President.

Jonathan said, “I congratulate America’s choice, President-elect Donald J. Trump, and I also salute Hillary Clinton for conceding. Having taking this route myself, I know it takes great self sacrifice and shows her strength of character. I am very encouraged by Mr. Trump’s words in his victory speech where he said “It is time for us to come together”. This is true not only for America, it is also true for the world at large.

“Finally, I must say that the conduct of the American people during the election was most commendable, as they agreed to disagree and now they are agreeing to unite. They have my best wishes as they carry out this process and may God bless their efforts.”

Source: http://nigerianewsnow.com.ng/2016/11/10/jonathan-commends-clinton-for-conceding-defeat-says-she-showed-great-character/
Back to top Go down

Jonathan commends Clinton for conceding defeat, says she showed great character
Page 1 of 1