Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to cure Hepatitis B virus at home within two week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
youngswagger
Amateur
Amateur

Sex : male

How to cure Hepatitis B virus at home within two week Empty
PostSubject: How to cure Hepatitis B virus at home within two week   How to cure Hepatitis B virus at home within two week Empty2016-12-02, 19:20

Some years ago, i nearly died because i had Hepatitis B virus. Nobody on earth will like to have that kind of disease because it kills very fast. If you don't discover on time that you have it then it might kill you. Before i continue, let me first of all tell you the meaning of Hepatitis and it side effects, causes,etc.

What is hepatitis B?

Hepatitis B is a virus that infects the liver . Most adults who get it have it for a short time and then get better. This is called acute hepatitis B.

Sometimes the virus causes a long-term infection, called chronic hepatitis B. Over time, it can damage your liver. Babies and young children infected with the virus are more likely to get chronic hepatitis B.

You can have hepatitis B and not know it. You may not have symptoms. If you do, they can make you feel like you have the flu. But as long as you have the virus, you can spread it to others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What causes hepatitis B?

It's caused by the hepatitis B virus. It is spread through contact with the blood and body fluids of an infected person.

You may get hepatitis B if you:

Have sex with an infected person without using a condom.
   Share needles (used for injecting drugs) with an infected person.
   Get a tattoo or piercing with tools that weren't sterilized.
   Share personal items like razors or toothbrushes with an infected person.
A mother who has the virus can pass it to her baby during delivery. Medical experts recommend that all pregnant women get tested for hepatitis B. If you have the virus, your baby can get shots to help prevent infection with the virus.

You cannot get hepatitis B from casual contact such as hugging, kissing, sneezing, coughing, or sharing food or drinks.
What are the symptoms?

Many people with hepatitis B don't know they have it, because they don't have symptoms. If you do have symptoms, you may just feel like you have the flu.

Symptoms include:

Feeling very tired.
   Mild fever.
   Headache.
   Not wanting to eat.
   Feeling sick to your stomach or vomiting.
   Belly pain.
   Tan-colored bowel movements (stools).
   Dark urine.
   Yellowish eyes and skin (jaundice). Jaundice usually appears only after other symptoms have started to go away.

TRICKS

I know this is what everybody has been waiting for so i will quickly show you the trick on how to recover from the disease quickly. I spent several months in the hospital but i was not getting better instead i was getting worst everyday. At a point i thought i was going to die. I read all the materials on the internet but it didn't help untill i stumbled on one article, i cannot recall the site i saw the article because it's been long but i can remember everything i read and what i did to recover from it. After reading the article, i wen't to one of the nurses there and signed against medical advice to leave the hospital because it wasn't helpful, people died everyday there. When i got home i did everything according to instructions. Below are the steps to follow.

1. Get a soft drungs that will prevent you from vomiting.
   2. Avoid taking hard drugs especially antibiotics.
   3. Consume up to 10 to 15 liters of water everyday.
   4. Make sure you try as much as possible to eat well.
   5. Avoid eating food that contain oil. Most, importantly stay away from alcohol, Cigarettes,etc.
   6. Relax as much as you.
   7. Eat a lot of vegetable
   8. Take drip to flush out everything in your system.
   9. Finally and the most important, pray to God while doing all these.

Goodluck to you!
Back to top Go down

How to cure Hepatitis B virus at home within two week
Page 1 of 1