Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured) Empty
PostSubject: 2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured)   2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured) Empty2016-12-19, 17:23

According to a Facebook user, He said a 2 year old was kidnapped inside a church in Imo State, the child was names Chinedu Felix.. Below is what he wrote about the incident..

A two(2) yr old boy Chijindu Felix was kidnapped at 1130am on Sunday 11th DEC. 2016 at Emmaculate Heart Parish Catholic Church Umuagwo Ohaji. Since one week now, the family is passing through pains n uncontrollable tears esp the Mother who keep lamenting "where is my son, Chijindu"?. Pls frnds pray for d recovery of this innocent child and anybody with vital info pls call 08037500413 or report to d nearby police station. NB. The pix is when he was one(1) yr and now he is two yrs. Jesus says, "leave the Children to come to me for the kingdom of God is theirs" now Chijindu was taken from God's house for whatever purpose. I declear freedom n God's intervention upon Chijindu Felix IJN Amen.

2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured) 4627200_missing_jpgcaec082bc8111d09dce1cc02a00d61b8
Back to top Go down

2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured)
Page 1 of 1