Naija Talk community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naija Talk community

Ghana Lotto Results, F-t-a Satellite Technology, Sport forcast, ICT forum.

HomePublicationsSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashawo
Leader
Leader
Ashawo

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)  Empty
PostSubject: Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)    Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)  Empty2016-12-22, 12:22

Julie also regarded as Superhuman is an American lady and philanthropist who survived a death scare due to a domestic fire outbreak incident that heartlessly ravaged her beautiful skin.

The curvy lady was confined to the Intensive Care Unit of an hospital for months earlier this year as she painfully recuperated slowly to the
surprise of her friends, family members and sympathizers.

The sad memories remain unforgettable to the dark-skinned lady who is also into entrepreneurship.

Narrating her ordeal concerning the fire burns, she said;

"It honestly feels like a dream. Like none of this happened and I'm watching it all play out in my sleep... All I can say is God saves and Prayers work. I'm forever grateful to be here and be living out this dream."

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)  4641316_abub_jpeg22ad0a07f9cbe00347b1440d2a237be7

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)  4641319_abub6_jpeg0578bef36392f253c2ddde2b0bc0ccb2

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)  4641323_abub8_jpeg6736e655b3dd8d4a021f3c46c0d0ff86
Back to top Go down

Lady Who Survived Fire Burns Strips Unclad To Celebrate Recuperation (Photos)
Page 1 of 1